Official announcements for AstroFlux
#65987 by GoldAuraHunter Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:37 am
TheScythe wrote:I can pretty much guarantee that its another process that used up all that bandwidth. I did a clean reinstall of my machine this week and the initial login took nowhere near that amount, it was around 10x less. 15-30 Mb is how much AF takes

But how is it another process? When I do nothing when tethered, nothing is used up. When I launch any version of Astroflux, that's when the bandwidth starts to be used. Could it be something that starts up when Astroflux starts?

Hey, what's going on guys? I am a YouTuber who loves to record Minecraft and other stuff. My goal is to become a popular YouTuber and make Astroflux a more popular game alongside.
YouTube - AzurezEpic

#66525 by Bellatrix Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:34 pm
Today, I get dc'ed every 5 minutes, when warping to DM/DOM I get stuck on spinning A and I cant log back in for several minutes, I only get "you got disconnected from the server"

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux