Official announcements for AstroFlux
#65235 by TheCen Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Snipe13051 wrote:Hmm interesting.. well it's long time ago that i was lv56 so i can't tell how hard MB was.

I'd suggest starting a new account just to see how hard the new game is. The art restrictions really hammer the new players more than many realize. Players are forced to use arts that are subpar to enemies they get missions for. Most players have to wait until they are getting renegade level arts (76+) before they can even take on MB solo. I always love seeing people ask where they can find level 60-65 arts. Only to tell them the only source of those arts are experimental macros in Sark. Anyways, i've already protested the art restrictions when they came out. I'm not hear to protest them again. Just pointing out that if you have not tried to restart with a new account since the update, your really don't know the game anymore.

[edit: fixed the quote]

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#65247 by traf Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:23 am
ok, i've killed enough algea thingies in mitrillion elite to be able to make the following statements:

-algea spawned from the flower do NOT drop gold crates (or else drop rate is stupid low)
-algea spawned from the brownish shape DO drop gold crates.

If you guys make the algea from the flower drop as much gold as the brownish-shape ones, complaining from refresh farm going away should go down a bit.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#65252 by TheSpirit Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:48 am
traf wrote:ok, i've killed enough algea thingies in mitrillion elite to be able to make the following statements:

-algea spawned from the flower do NOT drop gold crates (or else drop rate is stupid low)
I have mentioned it ig global but nobodu believed.Ty traf that u noticed it too.
If you guys make the algea from the flower drop as much gold as the brownish-shape ones, complaining from refresh farm going away should go down a bit.
#65262 by warpspeed Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:32 pm
traf wrote:ok, i've killed enough algea thingies in mitrillion elite to be able to make the following statements:

Yes! Make farming with no refreshing better, those hours spent more fun and rewarding, a more truly fine and worthwhile sacrifice of that time and effort that could've been spent doing other things like grinding xp, collecting those wonderful gcs and gradually building up a nice steel supply :D
#65284 by Lapalme Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:28 am
The mission Design Effort where you are told to gather 30 Polyhedric Fabrics does not seem to work properly.
Its count is stuck at 0.
I've tried gathering 15 but nothing happened to the count.
I tried ejecting my cargo and regathering it - same 0 count.
#65286 by Jpsi Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:43 am
Lapalme wrote:The mission Design Effort where you are told to gather 30 Polyhedric Fabrics does not seem to work properly.
Its count is stuck at 0.

You need to recycle them.

#65287 by DaGGerz Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:08 am
Lapalme wrote:The mission Design Effort where you are told to gather 30 Polyhedric Fabrics does not seem to work properly.
Its count is stuck at 0.

It says recycle on the mission objective..

#65309 by thisguy27 Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 pm
Are Judicators/Bio Queens supposed to drop a gc about the same as a mb crates? 100-500 steel and 100-200 iridium? because considering how much tougher those things are than MB , they should drop a lot more , not 1/8th as much..

Current Location: Luring thingies
#65349 by AC-Archangel Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Also make the algae spawn like 18 times faster, my farming is practically stalled ever since you guys broke farming.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#65357 by warpspeed Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:05 am
At least change the algae gc drop rate back to what it was after that loot patch earlier this month, and farming mit left can be much more fun and rewarding again.