Official announcements for AstroFlux
#65165 by AC-Archangel Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:37 pm
Tef wrote:Hey there fellow Astrofluxers!

We have added a few new timed missions aimed mostly for high level players:

Missions

Level 110 - Assassination Plot
Level 100 - Fulzar Strongholds

Rewards
The rewards very from a lot of steel, some Flux and the Light Wave Generator!

Drops
We have also fine tuned the drop rates between different bosses and the rewards based on how much time you have to spend killing them on the same level as the enemy, and how farmable it is. This is of course very difficult to predict since some play in parties and some not, but I hope you will find the new drops more interesting.

Gold Crates

- Sidus, removed excess randomness, about the same.

Happy gaming!

1. my timed mission made it in, but i still still want the strafing ability i proposed a while back to be put in the game.

2. i still can't reach 1 million steel an hour like i could when i could refresh farm.

3. the rewards for a mission that requires me to dodge regi nukes are far too low, please buff the mission or make regius wander from the planet like exe does.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#65176 by Draco Leo Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:33 pm
Draco Leo wrote:nice thanxs only 1 question...where do i need to go to start the mission
oh wait i just read it properly there timed missions....sorry my bad
#65181 by SpecialK Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:28 pm
Found the 100 skirm mission pretty darn easy. Think it should be buffed to the point that a lvl 100-115 with a decent setup should only have a 50% chance of doing it in the time (eg 25 mins, or 200 skirms or something). Would then be a challenge and more of an achievement.
#65188 by DevNull Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:30 pm
fulzar mission landing on anjio than mazim..

Just land on anjio 3 times mission done...

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#65195 by I_Am_Jarvis Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:29 pm
I'm loving the looks of this update. I haven't checked in today, but I certainly look forward to it, now...

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#65199 by troyboyny7 Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:23 am
Tef wrote:Hey there fellow Astrofluxers!

We have added a few new timed missions aimed mostly for high level players:

Missions
Level 115 - Slay the Nether Horde
Level 100 - Push back the Nexar Army!
Level 110 - Assualt the Executor
Level 110 - Assassination Plot
Level 100 - Fulzar Strongholds
Level 100 - Design Effort
Level 100 - Design Effort 2
Level 100 - Skirmisher Wars
Level 30 - Milk Run

Rewards
The rewards very from a lot of steel, some Flux and the Light Wave Generator!

Drops
We have also fine tuned the drop rates between different bosses and the rewards based on how much time you have to spend killing them on the same level as the enemy, and how farmable it is. This is of course very difficult to predict since some play in parties and some not, but I hope you will find the new drops more interesting.

Gold Crates
- Scrap Collector, a little less Steel. 5x 200-500 Steel
- Ant, about the same amount but removed 1k-2k Steel crate.
- Mandrom, added 200 crystal crate.
- Queen, added 200 plasma crate.
- Chelonidron, now drops 2x 800 Steel + 225 Iridium + 1x 1k-2k Steel
- Ossakel, 2-3x 1k-2k Steel.
- DMAT, 1k-2k Steel.
- Dr. Drak, 50% chance 3k-10k Steel + 1x 1k-2k Steel
- Spy-1, 1x 1k-2k Steel + 1x 200-600 Steel.
- Dread Queen, now drops 5x 1k-2k Steel
- Mother Brain, now drops 10x ~800 Steel + ~225 Iridium
- Fanatic Tank, now drops 1-2x 1k-2k Steel + 1-2x 3k-10k Steel, we increased the health and resistance significantly.
- Advectorian, now drops 3-4x ~5k Steel + ~600 Iridium
- The Cleaner, now drops 5-6x ~5k Steel + ~600 Iridium
- Judicator, removed excess randomness, about the same.
- Sidus, removed excess randomness, about the same.
- Bionic Queen, removed excess randomness, about the same.
- Rigus, Removed excess randomness, now drops an additional ~5k Steel + ~600 Iridium crate.

Happy gaming!

great thnk you
#65204 by Snipe13051 Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:05 am
For first:
Good improvement with iridium drops. Well done!

But now the issue / unbalance in my eyes:

- Mother Brain, now drops 10x ~800 Steel + ~225 Iridium
- Advectorian, now drops 3-4x ~5k Steel + ~600 Iridium
- The Cleaner, now drops 5-6x ~5k Steel + ~600 Iridium

I don't understand those because the imbalance in difficulty between MB - Advec - Cleaner:
- Mother Brain: 8k steel + 3k Iridium, difficulty for lv80 -100 player: 10%
- Advectorian: 15-20k steel + 1800 - 2400 Iridium, difficulty for lv80 - 100 player: 70%
- The Cleaner: 25-30k steel + 3000 - 3600 iridium, difficulty for lv80 - 100 player: 80%

I calculated the difficulty by the system (enemies) and the boss "skills".

It should be like that in my opinion:
- Mother Brain, ~ 2-10k steel + 500 iridium
- Advectorian, ~ 30k steel + 4k iridium
- The Cleaner, ~ 40k steel + 5k iridium

Or Advec and Cleaner like Fanatick Tank:
- Advectorian, now drops 3-4x ~5k Steel + ~600 Iridium + 1-2x 3k-10k Steel + ~ 600 iridium
- The Cleaner, now drops 5-6x ~5k Steel + ~600 Iridium + 2-3x 3k-10k Steel + ~ 600 iridium

To missions:
Well done aswell! :-)
Also thanks for Wiki-Update.
#65208 by TheScythe Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:45 am
Difficulty is based on how a level 56 can do motherbrain, level 76 can do after, level 82 can do cleaner, level 110 can do executor

TheDepraved
#65218 by Snipe13051 Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:31 pm
TheScythe wrote:Difficulty is based on how a level 56 can do motherbrain, level 76 can do after, level 82 can do cleaner, level 110 can do executor

Hmm interesting.. well it's long time ago that i was lv56 so i can't tell how hard MB was. With DeathCloud it was kinda easy but u had to have first of all to get the DeathCloud. With other weaps / flux ships i didn't tried to kill him (neutron x with particle gun for example)

But i remember that i wen't with DC to Advectorian when i reach lv68 and solo him till lv80 with some skill it was possible to kill him without dieing. But it was much more challenge like MB was with lv56.

And Cleaner is still a challenge, even with lv106. Seems he got a speed buff?!

But overall i'm still in the opinion that MB drops need a nerv or the other both needs a drop buff. But that's just my opinion. Not sure how the other players think about it.
#65220 by SpecialK Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:21 pm
Snipe13051 wrote:
TheScythe wrote:But overall i'm still in the opinion that MB drops need a nerv or the other both needs a drop buff. But that's just my opinion. Not sure how the other players think about it.
I don't have a problem with the drops, to be honest. But if they were to be balanced in relation to how difficult the boss is, I would definitely take a bit off MB / add some to Advec & Cleaner.

I don't think it makes sense to look at them from their own level. When you level up, you are able to farm more loot (and upgrades get more expensive), so rewards increase. Better to compare directly.