Official announcements for AstroFlux
#64869 by Kumo Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:13 pm
Congratulations to TheSwole for claiming 1st place on the October PvP ladder!

Here's the top list for October! The top 3 players received a price of 5000, 2000, 1000 respectively. The rest received 250 Flux each.

#1 - TheSwole
#2 - TheSupreme
#3 - TheSorrow
#4 - dergrosseHeld
#5 - TheSpark
#6 - traf
#7 - ScrubSlayer
#8 - Greg
#9 - BlindMike
#10 - TheScimitar

This will be the last season under the current rules. You should expect some changes to be announced shortly.
#64873 by boogerrito Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:05 pm
For all the hullabaloo about PvP ranking, I think this list is a fairly accurate ranking of player strength.

Also, hooray for changes! Skull, please!

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#64875 by AC-Archangel Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:03 am
boogerrito wrote:For all the hullabaloo about PvP ranking, I think this list is a fairly accurate ranking of player strength.

What hullabaloo? also neither batman nor draconis are on there, so no its not accurate

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#64877 by TheScrub Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:21 am
DaGGerz wrote:
Kumo wrote:This will be the last season under the current rules. You should expect some changes to be announced shortly.

Woo!

Yes, very good indeed. If you are going to announce new rules this month, please do so ASAP so we can play as much of the month as possible with them in affect.

Our determination is based on our will to survive.

Never.
Give.
Up.
#64879 by boogerrito Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:15 am
AC-Archangel wrote:
boogerrito wrote:For all the hullabaloo about PvP ranking, I think this list is a fairly accurate ranking of player strength.

What hullabaloo? also neither batman nor draconis are on there, so no its not accurate

^This hullabaloo. Thanks for proving my point.
Also, see above. "Fairly" as in, pretty much, kind of, almost. Nowhere in my post did I use "accurate" in the binary sense.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#64886 by Bellatrix Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:57 am
DaGGerz wrote:
Kumo wrote:This will be the last season under the current rules. You should expect some changes to be announced shortly.

Woo!

I'm signing with the pointy guy, omg omg omg, I cant wait for what is comming!

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux