Official announcements for AstroFlux
#64900 by SlikeyTre Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:22 pm
GrayBeard wrote:Tef we need enemies that drop Iridium and Plasma fluids only gold crates pls

This +1
#64901 by Tef Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:35 pm
troyboyny7 wrote:
Tef wrote:Hey there,

Due to recent feedback regarding spawn-times and loot farming we have decided to increase the loot for larger enemies, this is also in line with the new mini-bosses that were introduced in the balance patch.

Improved loot for:
- Ossakel
- Dr. Drak
- Queen
- Dread Queen
- Dmats
- Tank
- Motherbrain
- Advectorian
- The Cleaner
- Dominator
- Mandrom
- Tefat
- Rotator

Bug Fixes:
- fixed heal weapon bug where they still healed enemies.

Enjoy!

i have always had issues w heal weapons i know i am hitting it yet i am not healing and i know they are not debuffing me so why is it not working

You can't heal yourself. Only other players.
#64926 by Caleb Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:04 am
is it possible to increase loot drops for Executor, reguis, and vorosan in general. i feel like farming in any of these places should provide more steel than milt

Valorius: "So what's your forum name?"

Caleb: "... Caleb"

Valorius "LOL"
#64928 by Caleb Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:59 am
Tef wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:Great, hope this lowers the gap and makes it easier to progres for the new guys.

As Smeagol said, please lower the spawn timer for DN....

We had lower spawn rates before. But that made the system unplayable for ordinary people.

why not make the spawn time 5 minutes, but have them spawn at the nezerian research facility so it still takes 45 minutes to get to the low level areas. that way if you have a mission you can still fly down there and take the fight to them.

Ps. i think making the shield time on the spawners equal to the normal spawn time makes sense. unless the goal is to force more people into pve and pvp instances then it works very well

Valorius: "So what's your forum name?"

Caleb: "... Caleb"

Valorius "LOL"