Official announcements for AstroFlux
#64743 by BrianN Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 pm
Monohelix wrote:First step on bringing content to the lower levels, good.
Now bring us maps for lower levels.

You have Hyperion, Kapello, Durian, Venturi, Arrenius, Krit, Zerg, Hozar, Mit, Vib, Sark, Neurona and Cynapsian. As a high level we have Vorsran (and I cant play that because of the lag).

You are a player, a customer, my company does not discuss all our company details in public, why should we?

Thats what the mod forum is for...if someone dares to complain about the food, some of the mods go all Soup Nazi on us.

Accusing mods for harassing players is misleading and simply not true.

Well, I was going to link to you the thread about Scythe and the Regius, but its been mysteriously deleted (along with alot of other evidence I have posted)...how Orwellian.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#64748 by GrayBeard Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:25 pm
Was going to do the same Brian but i assumed Bella already knew about it so i didn't bother, good thing some one looked for it so check if it was still a thing or not.

(to people who said that all strike were anti mod because Will was a part of strike and he got demoded, here you see me and Bella standing on completely opposite views on mod stuff)

#64754 by Bellatrix Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:04 pm
To the both of you, as I wrote, just because one person has done something does not mean that the whole group that person belongs to is bad.

If someone steals from my clan does not mean I'm a thief...

And continuously saying that everyone from Strike are thieves is actually nothing more then just slander at this stage.

And regarding that incident with scythe if I remember it correctly, a guy did regious for the first time, scythe promised not to interfere, after they guy killed that regious, scythe killed him and took the loot.
Then he made fun of the situation on the forums when the guy posted it.

They guy also used some bad langue so he got a ban from scythe.

So what in this situation is against the game rules? Killing another player? Making fun of killing another player on the forums? Stealing the loot? Banning him for using bad language?

Nothing here is abuse or illegal, would I bring this up as a strong moment for the mods? No, but he does nothing that is against any rules.

Do I want to see our mods behave in that way? No, but it is his game, and played it that way long before he became a mod, it does not effect his abilities to do his job as mod in my eyes. It may affect how people look at this game, that is a different story, but that is for the devs to decide. It might just as well be so that some people look up to scythe for being a pirate and see him as role model, just as some see the "heroes" as role models. We are all different, trying to change anyone else then yourself is fruitless and a waste of every ones time.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#64757 by TheScythe Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:09 pm
Pls to make thread in moderation if want continue to discuss. I have and will continue to always troll and pirate players who offend, and the worst offenders get the finest of the trolling :)

Pls to keep to announcement topic here. Something like maybe how Regius is spawn timed or something.

TheDepraved
#64760 by GrayBeard Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:23 pm
I would respond to bella but i don't want to throw this more off topic than it already is.

Increase the mission time for dn to 2 hours and increase the speed they go up to the main system because it is seriously boring just waiting an extra 5 minutes until they get their massive battleship butts up from the elite zone.

#64780 by TheShredder Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:29 pm
- Nexar Blade -> Very strong in-fighter, but useless at everything else

I gotta love this one.

TheSurgeon
#64783 by troyboyny7 Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:05 am
i think too much has been taken away and i still say it's not the weapon thats op its the arts players have i will stop using the vindi and change to different weapons for sure
Last edited by DaGGerz on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Please don't quote the entire starting post like that. - DaGGerz
#64822 by Monohelix Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:09 pm
BrianN wrote:
Monohelix wrote:First step on bringing content to the lower levels, good.
Now bring us maps for lower levels.

You have Hyperion, Kapello, Durian, Venturi, Arrenius, Krit, Zerg, Hozar, Mit, Vib, Sark, Neurona and Cynapsian. As a high level we have Vorsran (and I cant play that because of the lag).

Those areas lasted for an ungodly amount of time and has become very stale. We need new smaller systems that can be accessed by lower levels to keep them occupied throughout their time.
#64823 by Monohelix Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:13 pm
TheShredder wrote:

I gotta love this one.

Its quite strong at gunning people down despite its supposed role.
#64884 by SlikeyTre Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:05 am
Id like to suggest anytime in the future that you change a ship to the point someone wouldn't wanna use it to give them a flux credit for a new ship... While most dev's hate doing things like credits this also puts pressure on them to buff ships up to other ships levels rather than start nerfing everyone's favorite ship to the ground...
#64887 by Peter2 Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:48 am
hi,
- I get killed by my own sonic launcher and bomb yesterday
- omni enhancer and amplifiers values displayed are still bugged
- clan instance is not working..no enemies and spawners unkillable
- ET add 20% damage still affect numbers for other weapons like reduce resistance..
- sure there are others old bugs still not resolved

may u fixe this issue in the next update ?
despite of this , good jobs even if u nerfed my shadow :( and we still need a high corro damage, not affected by lag (like bgf or CL unstacking when lagging)
#64893 by JudgeJudi Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:56 pm
Peter2 wrote:hi,
- I get killed by my own sonic launcher and bomb yesterday

Getting hit by your own missiles has always been possible. It has to circle around and hit an enemy while you are next to it in order for you to receive damage.
#64916 by Spaceman Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:31 pm
Monohelix wrote:
TheShredder wrote:

I gotta love this one.

Its quite strong at gunning people down despite its supposed role.

Pvp arenas are confined spaces. Teleport makes it pretty easy to get close to players and makes it hard for opponents to escape. Would a pvp cooldown penalty on teleportation portal and vindicator portal help? About a 100% to 300% cooldown penalty? I don't think bionic teleport needs a cooldown penalty because it's already heavily nerfed in terms of speed.

Edit: Never mind forgot about explorer and boosted speed arts. A speed cap could fix the speed problem in dom.

Edit: I forgot to mention that in Astroflux we pretty much kill everything in pve at close range since they're the weapons with the highest dps and easiest to use.
Last edited by Spaceman on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.