Official announcements for AstroFlux
#63604 by TheCen Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:11 pm
traf wrote:did you attempt the diplomacy area or move on to the other elite planet to get more points? I send my crew at zones that say "poor" chance of success. They may die twice going through a zone, but the points you get mid-explore are enough to carry you through.

and yeah, my crew is pretty even. it took them until like mid-durian to be actually even though. I don't bother with trying to clear all planets in a system before going to the next system. if I can't beat a zone, move to the next one and come back later.

I sent the crew on that mission and got zero points in return and it injured both crew members. And no.. I didn't move onto another planet. Level 4 Alt. Not, going to attempt to head to the elite zone with it.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#63605 by traf Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:30 pm
well, that's another difference. since I got help with landing on planets when I was little, I "got help" to land on the elite planets. actually, I didn't even have to use my main to land on Mari, there was a level 30 with an orbiter (a level 30 :roll:)who led a team . . . I just followed. (why pod only ships aren't buy able I'll never know . . . and if I ever do know I probably won't like the reason :lol:)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#71299 by doginh Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:32 pm
Now we have another issue all of my crew are well trained and over 1500+ in each of stats

in my expectations that high stats have to affect arts upgrade success rate, but it works same way when it was 300+

I suggest :

1. devs to increase arts upgrade success rate after 800+
2. crew stats to grow randomly, and auto assigned user do not have to click that (+) 120 times to increase stats and I do not do that, it is f... boring also reduce the number of rewards for trained(800+) crew 20 that's a lot a specially when no usage for that extra points
#71302 by BrianN Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:52 pm
No, the simple implementation of the glut of skill points was stupid in the first place.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke