Official announcements for AstroFlux
#62297 by BrianN Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:59 am
Back then.. no one cared about their rank or any rewards (except per match rewards). All they cared about was having fun.

Indeed...Make Astroflux Fun Again...{sarcasm on the slogan, not sarcasm on the spirit}

Also, why do we give out awards to the top pvp players, when it should be given to the top troon getters? Itll pump up PW and reward the people who play the game the most. Plus I dont know how it really can be abused.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#62311 by Nightsky Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:32 pm
Nope... First, these 3 kills you need in DM are impossible for some players because they literally get dominated by the others... 5 zones in Domination? Insane m8? I mean it's nice that you are able to do this but uhh... what about... US? How about a reward we all can be happy about regardless of work we've done? The participation only already is a challenge for a few of us.

#62331 by BrianN Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:10 pm
TheSupreme wrote:How about this:
Every 3 kills in DM gives you 1 flux.
If you win a DM you get an additional 5 flux.
So winning would be 10 flux.

Dom:
Every 5 zones captured is 2 flux.
Winning team gets an additional 5 flux bonus.

Disgusting...like depraved wouldnt abuse the everloving flux out of this like they abuse everything else (TheSaint was a bad pvp'er until he joined depraved and now he's in the ponzi scheme that is PVP rewards.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#62347 by TheSorrow Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:07 am
BrianN wrote:(TheSaint was a bad pvp'er until he joined depraved and now he's in the ponzi scheme that is PVP rewards.

Actually Brian, you are wrong. I just never made an effort in pvp before, I never had a reason to, or had the time to. Now, I have a little more time on my hands, and I actually want to make an effort :)
#62361 by GrayBeard Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:11 pm
The Saint wrote:
BrianN wrote:(TheSaint was a bad pvp'er until he joined depraved and now he's in the ponzi scheme that is PVP rewards.

Actually Brian, you are wrong. I just never made an effort in pvp before, I never had a reason to, or had the time to. Now, I have a little more time on my hands, and I actually want to make an effort :)

More like i found more friends to feed me with their deaths :) ;)

#62364 by DevNull Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:23 pm
yeah thats not shady as hell..Oh its Depraved never mind its expected.

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#62389 by AC-Archangel Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:23 pm
The Saint wrote:

As the guy who originally picked up both you and order im gonna say bulllllship, every dm your in order is in, and every time he does the exact same thing, flies to you, lets you kill him without fighting back.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62391 by GrayBeard Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 pm
So it is confirmed that saint was manipulating pvp to win the 5k flux, Can the devs comment on this?

#62416 by BrianN Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10240&p=52711&hilit=investigate#p52711

AKA "We are investigating this! Now stop asking for answers!!"

In that same post, ozy says:

KaleSplat wrote:
You want to know what I really love about this topic? Everyone is throwing blatant accusations that don't hold up to anything against Supreme (And possibly VenomStorm as well).

Well, a lot of things told about him are facts, others still avaiting confirmation, some are false. Remember that saying "blatant accusations" will reflect poorly on you if it turns out at some point they were true.

#62423 by GrayBeard Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:23 pm
Oh i totally remember how Prickles was actually going to become a moderator at one point before he was caught (and when he switched to being Supreme as well) As well as how people thought Venom aka EnderStar was a legit player that was totally not a hacker!

#62439 by DaGGerz Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:29 am
GrayBeard wrote:Oh i totally remember how Prickles was actually going to become a moderator at one point before he was caught (and when he switched to being Supreme as well) As well as how people thought Venom aka EnderStar was a legit player that was totally not a hacker!

How would you know if he was going to become a moderator or not? Stop spreading false information and stay on topic to the thread.

Anymore offtopic posts will be deleted

#62483 by AC-Archangel Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:54 pm
well i was waiting for you to split the topic, but seeing as you wont dagz ill cobjob split it by requoting all the o/t junk.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11133&p=62492#p62492

but dagz has a point, lets get back on topic.

NEXT TIME DONT MAKE ME DO THAT DAGZ!
Last edited by AC-Archangel on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62484 by GrayBeard Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:02 pm
That is why i said copy the damn posts instead of just removing them :/

#62510 by BrianN Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 pm
But that thread's in General Discussion...the only time we can speak the truth is in the forum that they do all they can to not show up. Prepare to be banned!!