Official announcements for AstroFlux
#62483 by AC-Archangel Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:54 pm
well i was waiting for you to split the topic, but seeing as you wont dagz ill cobjob split it by requoting all the o/t junk.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11133&p=62492#p62492

but dagz has a point, lets get back on topic.

NEXT TIME DONT MAKE ME DO THAT DAGZ!
Last edited by AC-Archangel on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62484 by GrayBeard Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:02 pm
That is why i said copy the damn posts instead of just removing them :/

#62510 by BrianN Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 pm
But that thread's in General Discussion...the only time we can speak the truth is in the forum that they do all they can to not show up. Prepare to be banned!!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#64824 by Jpsi Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:15 pm
TheSupreme wrote:Was October forgotten?

I was also thinking the same, seeing that I saw all the dev at least one connecting in the forum after the update. Maybe they are evaluating the way they want to change the reward before annoncing the top 10 (or 20 this time ?)

But I am quite curious to see the 10: when I went off line the last day, I was number 10, so maybe someone pass me during the last hour and I didn't make it :roll:

#64837 by TheNeglected Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:29 pm
Waaaaaiiit,so you say the good players will get supported and the bad/weak players will get nothing at all?Seems legit,especially as a ftp player....Well I guess I have to farm a bit more '-'

I've been loving like I've been neglected...

PvP teached by DeniToSaMa

Everything else teached by TheSpark
#64840 by Jpsi Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:03 pm
WitheredDaemon wrote:Waaaaaiiit,so you say the good players will get supported and the bad/weak players will get nothing at all?Seems legit,especially as a ftp player....Well I guess I have to farm a bit more '-'

Well those were the rule since last year, nobody said it was good.