Official announcements for AstroFlux
#62069 by Magnus Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:53 pm
We're super happy to tell you all that we are live on Steam! It would be super awesome if you could help us by downloading the game and leave us a positive review.

Download here:

Thank you and please be kind to the new arrivals ;)
#62074 by MissWiggle Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:26 pm
what about all those 'improvements' and 'sectors'??? you goinna have new players join a 1/2 broken game.. and then right when they get used to it.. you going to just up and change things?

I mean us experienced players are used to it.. but I mean.. get the game working to how you want it.. THEN introduce it to a massive influx of new players..

lets wait a month.. and see how many level 40 players there are in the game...
#62076 by Nightsky Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:26 pm
Image Preparing some stuff for teh newcomers.

#62079 by Nutellaaa Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:22 pm
I have nothing to do with this but how do I post stuff because I can't find it and I have searched everywhere for it but is it possible that I can use my kongregate memory for my steam account or at least the ships I bought with actual money? Or is it just separate if so than I like literally wasted money on astroflux since I can't use the stuff I bought in the steam version
#62084 by Syst185X Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:22 pm
:D

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#62094 by Draconis Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:54 pm
We needed so much more polish before releasing to steam :/

Speaking of, people like to play multiple accounts. Are we going to see the introduction of a main menu and profiles, so that the same steam account can use multiple "accounts"?

/ / /
#62096 by I_Am_Jarvis Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:56 pm
Nicely done with the page on there, but I see you still don't have anything on the Renegades or Nexar in there (except for player ships, in the case of the Nexar, that I saw). Still, as others have said, it'd be nice to have instead done this when the game is not in the middle of being updated (again, that I'm aware of). Speaking of updates, it's getting to be... a tad frustrating that there've been so many updates and so few resets given out for them... Just pointing it out...

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#62107 by Bellatrix Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:09 am
Congratulations a long process coming to an end, good job on the introduction and lets hope it will bring more, I mean new, blood into the game :)

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#62109 by TheCen Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:54 am
Congrats!!!

Also... I made a guide...

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#62121 by MissWiggle Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:16 pm
all these new steam players... and none of them are unable to put in a user name.. so they are stuck with their steam username

we need to change the start of the game to 'input player name'

http://prntscr.com/cnhiqs
iwhat is happening right now!!!

aside from the non family name.. how can we /w a #name user?? will that work???

you all could of done so much more before releasing it on steam.... you could of redid the chat system too..

I am a bit disappointed I really am
#62122 by Nightsky Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:28 pm
It is rather hilarious that we already have people who enforce themselves to release a guide as fast as possible to compete with others. I take my time creating a detailed and well made guide. I mean this game isn't even out for two days and you already see 2 guides, though, Judgedracs guide is rather impressive, wonder how long he wrote that continuously.

Devs also have the ability to view unreleased content like guides... would be interesting how many work on a guide as well :D