Official announcements for AstroFlux
#60209 by GrayBeard Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:57 pm
Zlatan doesn't do contracts

(to all of you noobs of the internet that don't know what memes are zlatan ibrahimovich is a Swedish footballer that when signing to arsenal he was asked to do an audition but he refused by saying "Zlatan doesn't do auditions")

#60215 by MissWiggle Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 pm
I am not having desynch problems.... just resolution similar to TheCen.. running windows 10 laptop
#60225 by Krafter166 Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:08 pm
I've recently found a bug that only appears on the destop version:
When I want to copy a text using Ctrl+C a strange symbol appears. This happens on other keys too when holding Ctrl.
#60227 by 3ace Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:44 pm
Low res, no background, solid 60 fps, no noticeable lag, but I did notice a regular twitch or frame jump.

Screen toggle keystroke would be nice.

Save password would be nice, too.
#60244 by Vengar Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:46 pm
An...official standalone? Hot diggity! This is wonderful! Sadly, I will refrain from testing until I get a new laptop. This old one is not optimal for testing new releases.

AnthonyC118 wrote:Why does this not allow you to transfer accounts? Its unfair to people who aren't using astroflux.net.

It's not Fula Fisken's choice. Transfering accounts from AG, Kong, and FB would be stealing players from their sites, which would be in violation of their contracts. Yahoo Games only allowed it because their games division shut down, which would've left those players with no server to play on.

Image Image
GIF courtesy of Will_Smith
#60250 by GrayBeard Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:21 pm
Here is a good idea, Devs transfer accounts and still give a share of future purchases from the transferred accounts to armorgames/kong.

#60260 by Draconis Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:54 am
I leveled up while playing on the desktop app, didn't do any timed missions tho, just from story missions.

Pressing ESC gives a menu to exit the game or keep playing, this needs a 3rd option for reloading. As well as a return to login screen for switching accounts. Maybe even a drop down menu for previous emails used to make switching accounts easier.
The functionality of CTRL+A CTRL+C CTRL+X and CTRL+V need fixed.

#60266 by WishingStar Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:52 am
+1 to refresh key/button; it's very annoying to restart the application manually, especially since pressing Esc doesn't work when you time out or get disconnected.

(edited by Pansensuppe for troll-awareness)
#60285 by Draconis Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:12 pm
Yeah that disconnecting issue is real... Twice now I've been chilling at a warp gate, about to fly away but in the middle of chatting, then I get disconnected from server while landed and I have to Alt+F4 to get out of it.