Official announcements for AstroFlux
#51568 by Kumo Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:32 pm
PODS!

Great news today - Pods are finally here! Pods are supply packages that contains a random item from the game. A pod can contain a common resource or one of rarest items in the game. There are also a few items that are only possible to get from pods.

You get free Pods from daily missions and daily login rewards. You can also buy Pods for flux if you feel like taking a chance to get something great really cheap.

SALE!

Great news everyone, Reset All Tech Skills is now 90% off during the weekend!

Let the experimenting begin!

PvP:
Added a cap to monthly initial rating of 1000 (everyone above level 70 starts with the same rating).

Weapon Changes:
Hell Fire:
Reduced power cost by 15%
Projectiles uses ship coordinate system.

Bug fixes:
Fixed a bug causing weapon tooltips to show incorrect damage from flat add artifacts.

Enjoy and fly safe!
#51569 by troll915 Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:35 pm
YES!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!! :D

Except now I can't log into armorgames. I keep getting a message that I am already logged into another instance. Any ideas?
Last edited by troll915 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#51570 by boogerrito Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:41 pm
Wouldn't call 450 flux "cheap"

Also, I'm having trouble logging in. Keeps saying that I've been disconnected for having another instance open when that isn't the case.
#51571 by Kumo Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:44 pm
I have fixed the log in issues.
#51573 by Draconis Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:45 pm

/ / /
#51575 by Draconis Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:04 pm
Oh that's great. After a few weeks I'm going to have to scroll through every damned starter ship in the game to switch between the four ships I actually use... I don't mean to sound ungrateful here, but isn't this considered cruel and unusual punishment/inhumane treatment?

/ / /
#51577 by AC-Archangel Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:05 pm
Well this isnt late, not at all...

Eta on when your going to demod the depraved moderators, or nerf eagle needle, flame trail?
#51579 by BrianN Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:09 pm
Are these rewards scaled? They should be as dailies are. A lvl140 should not have the same chance to get the same things as a lvl5. 10,000 steel for a lvl5 is a huge windfall, for a lvl140, its a drip in the bucket
Also, for those of us who already did our dailies...we're boned.
AND...can we be a little more vague about these things? I mean seriously, this has the feeling of something that is horrifically bugged.
Im tryin to keep all this into one thread: Its great that this makes the game more P2W

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#51582 by Smokescreem Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:32 pm
I find myself hilariously unsurprised that the update broke pretty much everything. GJ devs, enjoy the hotfixing.

#loyalhelper

deth lien op devs nerf pls
#51584 by BrianN Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:39 pm
You can be assured that certain individuals are exploiting the crap out of this...it needs to be shut down. What a joke.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#51586 by Magnus Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:09 pm
We just rolled back to the previous version to fix a bug. Pods will be back soon!
#51587 by RadiantStorm Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:12 pm
Lol, so you guys release pods and then shut it down to bugfix???

Phorcys