Official announcements for AstroFlux
#75753 by Nightsky Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:41 pm
While I'm happy to know that things are being fixed, I'd like to ask something...

Do you even read what's currently going on in the forums? So many people are starting to grow very impatient, no news are being posted and if something is posted, those things are very fleeting. Seriously... We want some points. How far is a future update? When could be an estimated release date? Why the long silence time?

#75754 by BrianN Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 pm
I dont have the time or the energy for this...

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75757 by GuestNINJAS Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:31 am
Won't help a lot of people since they're gone but thanks.

"Insert Nightsky's text block here"

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.
#75760 by BrianN Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:54 pm
Strange...for leaving the community in Feb, you sure are around alot.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75767 by Syst185X Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:35 pm
Maybe one day we'll get the next update

Either way, cool

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#75794 by CerebralLyric02 Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:59 pm
this game is pretty good , i've been here since 2013 made thiss account on forums in 2015 and i still think that some old players are dissapointed by the silence here on forums and stuff .. now i'm 17 and still enjoy this game and threw about 30bucks your way devs so i'm kinda dissapointed by no updates since november 2016...and i think many players left cause of this silence and no updates cause they think that this is a dead game... i hope not .. (yes i have hope) ... but its still fun and one of my friend told me that this game isnt going to last more and i was like "o hell nah" this game is still good by my opinion .. hope is strong from my side :)
#75816 by Burpsalot Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:27 am
Hello,

Are there directions to upgrade/install the client posted anywhere?

After receiving an notice midgame that I needed to update the game and was then logged out. I went to re-install the client from https://fulafisken.itch.io/astroflux link off the front page and I encountered a couple of errors.

• First Windows 10 complained that the file was not signed - but allowed me to continue anyways.
  • The last error appears to be from Adobe Air:

Sorry, and error has occured.
    The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem. The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid. Please contact the application author.
#75820 by Myorum Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:02 pm
Usually if it says the game was updated, you just have to restart it, because the update isnt client side.
When I installed the client, it asked me to install Adobe Air.
So try do deinstall the Client and Adobe Air and then reinstall it.
Using a program to clean out registry and other traces could also help I suppose.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#75823 by Burpsalot Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:49 pm
I'll give that a try.
[EDIT]
I uninstalled the client, uninstalled Adobe Air, and then reinstalled the client. After that everything worked as expected.
Last edited by Burpsalot on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#75967 by Mika Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:44 am
The client asks e-mail . could some one help im lvl 128 and dont wanna create new acount and start as lvl 1. i first started playing this game at facebook so i dont have e-mail linked to this game ?
#75969 by Bellatrix Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:05 pm
Mika wrote:The client asks e-mail . could some one help im lvl 128 and dont wanna create new acount and start as lvl 1. i first started playing this game at facebook so i dont have e-mail linked to this game ?

You cant use the client with an facebook account, not much to do sadly, I think that at one point you could migrate the accounts to af, but not sure if that is possible anymore...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75973 by Neglectus Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 pm
Bellatrix wrote:Ty for the fix :)

No.... no....

Hahaha, funny memes