Official announcements for AstroFlux
#70762 by emperorpalpatine Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:34 pm
I dont think the point was ncps was to lure the bombers to the safe zone thats one of the problems with vorsran when you come in system you are greeted with a host of stealth bombers which aslso causes extreme lag
#72691 by Grobson Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:17 am
Devs / mods:

Any news on this? A lot of players are curious towards the changes. Not hearing anything for months is just so disappointing.

"We've been waiting for fuzar for ages too, Grob.". Great. That being a fact, a long wait is perceived differently if people know what is going on.

Thank you for letting us know,
Grobson

My best arts - probably already have better..but still fun,
#72692 by Grobson Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:17 am
Devs / mods:

Any news on this? A lot of players are curious towards the changes. Not hearing anything for months is just so disappointing.

"We've been waiting for fuzar for ages too, Grob.". Great. That being a fact, a long wait is perceived differently if people know what is going on.

Grobson

My best arts - probably already have better..but still fun,
#72743 by Chris22 Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:00 am
Grobson wrote:Devs / mods:

Grobson

Soon
#73066 by bolbi Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:38 pm
traf wrote:I think a loose definition of "soon" should be used here.

TheSorrow wrote:"Coming soon"

And what is "soon" relative too?

traf wrote:The heat death of the universe perhaps? I don't know.
it's already been explained I think... Not to say it was a great explanation...

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#73921 by BrianN Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:11 am
Draconis wrote:
McPwny wrote:this thread is frOM JANUARY?

"Soon" is a relative term, the devs are working at lightspeed on this. What seems like months to years for you has only been hours or days to them.

*Golf Clap*
Perfect response Drac :lol:

The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
#74164 by Smeagol Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:47 am
Can i get a job with you guys i promise i'll uphold the company culture and everything will be on time

Company catch phrase coming SOON!!!

smeagol