Official announcements for AstroFlux
#71699 by TheSorrow Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:59 pm
BrianN wrote:By causing the devs to change how PVP is scored and works with you and your clannies abusing it like it was your dong.

Brian, we never abused PvP...just because you are too weak to beat me doesn't mean that makes is cheaters...

No one knows why they changed it, the only reasonable guess is that the top players dominated it, and no one else tried. Now, people have to spend time to win. Whoever can queue the most wins, which means the game gets more play time which means the stats on player.io go up for active members and play time.

Shade
#71703 by GrayBeard Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:42 pm
Well yea if it wasn't changed a lowly level 118 like me would have never come close to the top 10

#71705 by Chris22 Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:45 am
TheSorrow wrote:
BrianN wrote:By causing the devs to change how PVP is scored and works with you and your clannies abusing it like it was your dong.

Brian, we never abused PvP...just because you are too weak to beat me doesn't mean that makes is cheaters...

No one knows why they changed it, the only reasonable guess is that the top players dominated it, and no one else tried. Now, people have to spend time to win. Whoever can queue the most wins, which means the game gets more play time which means the stats on player.io go up for active members and play time.

Actually that is not true because you still need to be putting up a lot of points per match to get up in the top. A level 100 could be queuing all day but if hes only putting up 10-20pts per match he isn't going to catch those that are putting up 30-50pts match. He might get up in the top 20 or so but hes not going to be winning it for the month just because he queues more. It does however at least give the lower levels a chance to get up around there though.
#71707 by MrKitty Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 am
I have to announce Kirtilian pve has spinning A problems, do not warp there!
#71718 by GuestNINJAS Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 pm
Astrocat wrote:I have to announce Kirtilian pve has spinning A problems, do not warp there!

Hmmmmm.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-09-05-23-14-55.png
Heh.
Screenshot_2016-09-05-23-14-55.png (137.56 KiB) Viewed 1204 times

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#71893 by MrKitty Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:24 pm
Well I got this name from one of songs of PIXL
Im waiting impatiently for atroflux's server back 8-)
THX GuestNinja
Last edited by MrKitty on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#71894 by Mirabe Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:33 pm
I just don't see any actual announcements on the forums stating the servers would be down, so I must assume that it was unscheduled... :x
#71901 by legokiller25 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:29 pm
please if the game is shut down for now please release argon and the other new system i am a paying player and this would make me happy :lol:
#71902 by BrianN Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 pm
legokiller25 wrote:please if the game is shut down for now please release argon and the other new system i am a paying player and this would make me happy :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHH

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#71918 by fgreenly Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:30 pm
Okay, so I'm assuming the devs are on holiday again as the magical spinning "A" has reappeared. One would think that even though they're away for a while, they could at least attempt to log onto the game from time to time just to make sure that things are running normally. It appears the "One" is not one of the devs, though.
#71966 by ladelag Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 pm
The patch didn't work, babayaga was first place and he got only 400 flux i think. Also drnspdr, VALORIUS and me (at least) didn't received any flux reward from last month pvp.

Whatever you do, don't fly into the sun.
#72043 by Mirabe Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:54 pm
So, any rough timeline of when the bugs that make gameplay impossible, frustrating, imbalanced, etc. are going to be implemented? This seems like a small bug to focus time and effort on when there are glitches that affect so many more people, and in more poignant ways...
#72046 by Bellatrix Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:10 pm
Mirabe wrote:So, any rough timeline of when the bugs that make gameplay impossible, frustrating, imbalanced, etc. are going to be implemented? This seems like a small bug to focus time and effort on when there are glitches that affect so many more people, and in more poignant ways...

I have asked for this before, please do reports, by the template in bugs section, we will test, verify and move them to confirmed and hopefully the devs have a good chance of fixing these.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#72048 by traf Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:25 pm
I think I was able to give them a video of the vorsran lag, or at least a good description of it, a while ago. They said it was the first good explanation they had received of the problem.

My point:
If you don't like how things are, make detailed reports, with videos if you can. They can't fix it if they don't know what the problem is.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#72050 by Mirabe Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 pm
Bellatrix wrote:
Mirabe wrote:So, any rough timeline of when the bugs that make gameplay impossible, frustrating, imbalanced, etc. are going to be implemented? This seems like a small bug to focus time and effort on when there are glitches that affect so many more people, and in more poignant ways...

I have asked for this before, please do reports, by the template in bugs section, we will test, verify and move them to confirmed and hopefully the devs have a good chance of fixing these.

I have Bella, many times for the same issues and nothing gets fixed. I have lost my faith in the bug report system, sorry.