For AstroFlux related discussion
#20 by 0_0 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:20 pm
I do not have a youtueb account or hypercam but i no if someone does we can make astroflux the movie by adding voices and going around with some kind of plot. it can be posted on youtube with a link to the game and give us plablisity if popular.
so first of all we need someone with youtube AND hypercam. once somone commes up we can start our plat and stuff. I hope you think this is a good idea. The youtuber is the head of the operation. and you can choose your actors and say in the forums where to meet and stuff. :) :D TyTy out

0_0
#715 by Djrulz Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 pm
I have a (free)recording software called "CamStudio" that you can choose whether or not it gets mic/game noises with,also youtube accounts are easy to make.

Lawl look at my ship in my avatar....took like 2 minutes in gimp
#742 by Tef Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 pm
TyTy wrote:I do not have a youtueb account or hypercam but i no if someone does we can make astroflux the movie by adding voices and going around with some kind of plot. it can be posted on youtube with a link to the game and give us plablisity if popular.
so first of all we need someone with youtube AND hypercam. once somone commes up we can start our plat and stuff. I hope you think this is a good idea. The youtuber is the head of the operation. and you can choose your actors and say in the forums where to meet and stuff. :) :D TyTy out

Awesome idea! I recommend using Camtasia studio for recording and editing in Windows Movie Maker, it gets the job done. Also, if you have a movie done and need game music we can provide you the music from the game.
#877 by XHazeX Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 am
Ill be a part of it ill also be a voice lol i dont have a mic though

Welcome back me.
#1372 by RafTheDude Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 am
This post was abandoned ages ago but we could improve that. I have Fraps (which in my opinion is much better than CamStudio) and Sony Vegas. Both great programs. Additionally, I got ~1,700 subs on YouTube which could bring little fame to this game... but not so much. The game I come from is a FPS (First person shooter) and I dont think they might be interested in an Space Adventure MMO.

Pro nublets:
sharkiller, Wyvern886, Guest, TeoUltika, ANNIHILATOR, iDerrp

terriblybad nublets:
Everyone else.
#1469 by Dudein. Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:27 am
I Find this idea real genious :D

Astro is in its Alpha stage atm, and needs to be more out there. not enough people know about the game...

Ive tried to pull my friends to the game, and also im in a gaming org. and i know some of those guys has joined aswell.

But we need some funny and effektive videos that really can show people what they have been missing! ASTROFLUX!

im down with helping to create something even though im only lvl 13...