For AstroFlux related discussion
#2679 by Ghoully Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:14 pm
Seems like they've left the game, I haven't heard anything since Sark came out.

I love this game, and I don't want it to die!
#2680 by Magnus Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:58 pm
Ghoully wrote:Seems like they've left the game, I haven't heard anything since Sark came out.

I love this game, and I don't want it to die!

We are still here! Tef is working full time with new features and me, Toomas and Spid are also still around, we just need to focus on some other projects right now. But we have some really neat stuff going on with the game, more about that soon...
#76011 by xDreamSlayerx Tue May 01, 2018 8:18 pm
5 years old and still relevant to this days , devs what could be more important than your childs in astroflux?

Swiggity swag what's in the bag?
#76026 by bolbi Fri May 04, 2018 7:26 pm
I believe Nightsky already said this to you very recently on another thread but do not necro bump old threads, there are a few exceptions (i.e. necro bump thread)
In general if it's more than 6 months since the last post it's most likely not a good idea to be posting there, unless it's very, very relevent. If it's over 2 years since the last post you shouldn't even consider it.

Topic locked

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"