For AstroFlux related discussion
#2603 by 0_0 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:15 pm
sometimes you can taklk to other ppl. but what are your beast conversations! coem post them here!

0_0
#2604 by 0_0 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:17 pm
(IN arrneiusds)

VyseZakuto: hey Tobybot did you see mandrom?

Tobybot: I saw hgm a t my moms house

Vsyezakuto: Impossible i was just there

Tobybot: XD

0_0
#3388 by 1geo1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm
geo: "Hello PZ , sup ? "

PZ " thinking of buying a place on Erath-I spend enough time there..."
#76010 by xDreamSlayerx Tue May 01, 2018 8:16 pm
Me: Im doing a thing!

Someotherpeople: You can't do that thing!

Me: Why if Im clearly able to do it?

Someotherpeople: Because we said so

Me: Fine :|
Last edited by xDreamSlayerx on Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76012 by Nightsky Tue May 01, 2018 8:58 pm
10. Don't 'bump' threads
Don't post a meaningless comment just to send a thread to the top. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). The necro-bump thread is excluded from this rule.

Extracted from the Rules & Guidelines.

Please refrain from future necro-bumping. A thread older than 6 months is usually considered dead and should not be revived unless it's really necessary due to it being an official thread or/and being a thread pinned on top of the Forum.

Thank you!

#76027 by xDreamSlayerx Fri May 04, 2018 7:31 pm
Hi nightsky sorry for the late reply but maybe you didn't expect one so...yeah
I know the rule but why am I still able to do it? shouldn't all those old post been locked?
Also I did it because I was bored since my account was stuck in the spining A , now is fixed so Im in the game more :)

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76037 by BrianN Sun May 06, 2018 8:04 am
xDreamSlayerx wrote:Hi nightsky sorry for the late reply but maybe you didn't expect one so...yeah
I know the rule but why am I still able to do it? shouldn't all those old post been locked?
Also I did it because I was bored since my account was stuck in the spining A , now is fixed so Im in the game more :)

Follow the rules; you aren't witty...we've seen attitudes like yours before, because most of us were there too...decades ago.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76038 by xDreamSlayerx Sun May 06, 2018 10:49 am
Well Im sorry I found a crack in your great and wonderful castle of rules :lol: I will try not to do it again :P but dont deny me that all those old post should be locked if it matters so much that someone is still posting in them , its gonna keep happening until someone do something to avoid it , accept that.

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76039 by BrianN Sun May 06, 2018 1:58 pm
Things shouldnt have to be off limits for you not to cluck with it...you arent a toddler.
The difference is that you are necrobumping with total irrelevant BS and you've done it several times while being warned.
The fact that something CAN be done is no reason FOR it to be done.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76045 by Nightsky Sun May 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Just because murdering someone is something you can do, it's not something you should do.
Just because destroying something is something you can do, it's not something you should do.

Hence, posting on a dead thread is something you can do, but it's not something you should do.

#76050 by xDreamSlayerx Mon May 07, 2018 3:30 pm
BrianN wrote:Things shouldnt have to be off limits for you not to cluck with it...you arent a toddler.
The difference is that you are necrobumping with total irrelevant BS and you've done it several times while being warned.
The fact that something CAN be done is no reason FOR it to be done.

I think I did all of those post in the same day or maybe in a lapse of two days so dont come to me with that lame scuse of "you been warned" :P I regret nothing! :lol: 8-)

And nightsky I could give you many examples of things that I could do and I definitly should do even tho is not "something good" or right or whatever.

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76051 by Bellatrix Mon May 07, 2018 5:51 pm
Dream, I will not argue with you about your morals or ethics, but I will tell you that you agreed to certain rules when you entered this forum, you are not happy with those rules, you can suggest changes to them or you can leave.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76053 by xDreamSlayerx Tue May 08, 2018 4:51 pm
What? my morals or ethics are not in discussion ,I'm not gonna suggest anything about the rules nor I will leave , what I'm going to do is to just stick around maybe comment on something interesting and damn me if I ever necrobump anything and you all will have to uncloud your bitter eyes to be able to see what is really happening and stop assuming "oh another troll kill it with fire before it laid eggs".
Now lets all follow the rule N°2:Keep on-topic or just lock it and let it fade into the thousands of dead topics that are not locked and free for any new person in the forums to necrobump in the future.

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76054 by BrianN Tue May 08, 2018 9:10 pm
xDreamSlayerx wrote:,I'm not gonna suggest anything about the rules ...
Now lets all follow the rule N°2:Keep on-topic or just lock it and let it fade into the thousands of dead topics that are not locked and free for any new person in the forums to necrobump in the future.

#76056 by xDreamSlayerx Wed May 09, 2018 2:04 am
Ffs brian! thats the best way to finish this , mods lock this tread now before somebody post something else!

DING DONG NEVER DIES