For AstroFlux related discussion
#27991 by Myster_Corak Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:53 pm
When you write down personal oppinions and strategies, could you please sign it?
That would fix the problem with "unknown" date of the reviews.

I like to know what do you think about the size of the mobs displayed in the wiki?
Some mobs (e.g. Zlattes) are far smaller than displayed, and ohers (Advectorian) are far larger. Would be good if the true size could be displayed.
I was thinking about a more standardized picture on the front screen, but also a button for a real size image....

regards ~Corak the Mysterious

Remember the collection of good suggestions (by Pariahus): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4306

Now uses board style CA orbital
#28906 by Myster_Corak Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:10 pm
Why did you make a new wiki thread that is not maintained either?
I often confuse them!!!

Myster_Corak wrote:Whoever added the eTech values, I would like to also know their value at L1. If someone has the weapon, upped, please add the info. Thanks.

regards ~Corak the Mysterious

Remember the collection of good suggestions (by Pariahus): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4306

Now uses board style CA orbital
#30327 by Spaceman Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 am
Please update Lightning gun elite tech options. Here are all of them.

* Add up to 400% energy burn over 10 seconds.
* Improve direct damage by up to 75%.
* Improve range by up to 70%.
* Reduce power cost by up to 25%.
* Disable target's shield regen by up to 11 seconds.
* Reduce target's damage by up to 35% for 10 seconds.
* Reduce target's armor by up to 10% of weapon damage for 10 seconds.
* Improve number of hits.

#30765 by GrayBeard Sun May 03, 2015 4:06 pm
Zhi Yuan wrote:The blaster info is incorrect. Check the Upgrade Station.

it is supposed to be an easter egg made by the devs but i guess they forgot to remove it or its not an easter egg at all

#35126 by Anti-X Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:52 pm
scarab picture is the adult beetle picture

most of the moth pictures are stretched out and not the new ones :geek:

I am the Police Pursuit God!

The past is dark...
But the future is bright!

BLUE HAWKS ELITE FTW

Merry Christmas!
#40893 by AC-Archangel Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:30 pm
I made a wiki account and am going to see if i can't help the players and the game by attempting to keep the wiki up to date. lemme know if you get any stats on vosran ships because thats kinda something ive wanted on their for a while.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#43929 by Mika Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:12 am
Hi. i recently found nice hp to shield art and it was already 100%hp to 200% shields. the other stats were just realy good so i had to ubgrade that ofc.
but when i see all my ubgrades goes to that primary stats meaning nothing will hapen makes me sad..

so i came to idea when that stat reaches to its maximum potential would it be insane idea to ubgrade the shield stats even futher ? makes pure gray art shining =) example 100%hp to 254%shields
#43939 by GrayBeard Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:04 pm
Mika wrote:Hi. i recently found nice hp to shield art and it was already 100%hp to 200% shields. the other stats were just realy good so i had to ubgrade that ofc.
but when i see all my ubgrades goes to that primary stats meaning nothing will hapen makes me sad..

so i came to idea when that stat reaches to its maximum potential would it be insane idea to ubgrade the shield stats even futher ? makes pure gray art shining =) example 100%hp to 254%shields

uh...why the heck did you post that here....

#44021 by Mika Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:02 pm
I would be realy hapy if this small thing would be done..
when u open weapon screen 2 tab to be added

1 hide weapons u havent ubgraded yet
2 show on grey weapons u havent obtained yet