For AstroFlux related discussion
#24387 by 0_0 Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:40 pm
**NOTE** This was drafted BEFORE the new update, but I just wanted to share anyways.

The time is now! The fight is here! Who is going to win? I don't know! but for now lets dive in to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((((( <<<---->>> )))))
The Co-Op of Legends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal enemies slowly progressing higher and higher, some edits for more color in the game, and adjusted auras. Maybe sent in waves?

mostly the same enemies, but now with OP weapons that you never know to dodge until you die 1-hit from it. Auras are random and can be udderly annoying, and giving that 2 hit kill a 1 hit kill. The "Bosses" are just Antor bosses, but with WAY more health.

Having fun with your clan, bonding, and playing together. Devising strategies together and having a good time overall. Taking roles in what to do, budding along, and turning the 24/7 farm fest into some fun!

[local] Bob: LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
[local] Joe: LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
[local] Bill: LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Potentially the best artifacts in the game, good steel output, and hopefully good amounts of troons for the whole clan co-op idea.

No real chance of getting good artifacts EFFECTIVELY (meaning it isnt as fast as farming high level enemies) You loose your entire gained cargo load when you die, making it so whatever anyone brings in gets lost (unless you quit), and minuscule amounts of troons compared to the 3000K troons your clan has right now.

Who do you think should win? Are you going to go into a firey fist of pain* and lash out with all of the adjectives you have? Is this a more comedic thing describing my opinion? (yes) Comment as you please, this took 20 minutes.. (Bruh do u even forum?)

In all honesty though, this is a great idea and is pretty good so far, this whole thing is my "what you need to edit" list, and even if it takes a while, it will be worth it for all of us. This was first drafted yesterday, and since then the updates so far knocked a few things off this list already, and made me take out a whole fighting round. I HIGHLY admire that you are letting such a big beta thing out to the public for them to attack it with all of the problems a beta usually has. Really tells you what THEY want, and I admire you taking the risk of launching prototypes.

0_0