For AstroFlux related discussion
#76913 by BrianN Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:30 am
The devs have an already implemented and coded way to spike the play in AF but everyone seems to ignore it. The devs arent only inactive, they are incompetent. Turning on ONE feature they have already installed would reinvigorate the game...and the fact that the players have forgot about it is maddening.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76914 by Malfunction Junction Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:31 pm
Is it the updates?

Or... wait. Are you referring to the Planet Wars message we would always get with it's own tag and all? Before traf had to rig a bot to start doing it for us while the thing's online?

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76915 by BrianN Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:09 pm
I think you're too new to remember what im talking about...the fact that the vets havent brought it up is strange.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76916 by Malfunction Junction Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:06 pm
I've been around since 2014 of late july, actually. But I still don't know what that feature would be.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76919 by Nightsky Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:21 pm
I could think of King of the Zone as a feature that would make the game fuller again. I miss that game mode to no end actually. Chests as well.

#76928 by BrianN Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:27 pm
A bowl full of delicious kitties awarded to Porridge for the correct answer (Yuuge....tracts of land)!
Dont eat em all at once

#76931 by Nightsky Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:05 am
If Pirate VS Police came as a last answer, do you think it really would make the game more full, or more frustrating to those who don't like the PvP System? Like the vast majority of new players who already rarely stay.

#76932 by traf Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:22 am
Just replace the hostile systems with police versus pirates, that might help.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#76936 by Lunarninja Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:58 pm
To be honest, I think any action of the devs would stir a lot of people's interest, even if just a minor change. I know that a lot of people left the game shortly after things stopped changing. Even a post from a dev on the forums would grab a lot of people's attention, and once word spreads 'round, I think a lot of people would come back, at least to visit. It doesn't matter between the Chest boss, or a King of the Zone version of PVP, or progress in Ulgor or Argon, I think anything would spark this great game and get people back.

I mean, there really is something special about this game. There really aren't any other of its kind out there, even if this game gets shut down, there is so much potential for a newer rendition. The groundwork is already laid out, and I think there would be plenty enough people who are willing to at least chip in to help, or give their thoughts.

Well, I'll quit ranting, but I had to throw in my two cents. Thanks guys.

(By the way I think Fulzar is down again, RIP)
#76937 by BrianN Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:22 pm
That was my point...Dev enters
Run:Chests

game is revived in 5 minutes. Im not asking for a new anything...just 5 minutes of your time...but they cant even be bothered with that.