For AstroFlux related discussion
#76636 by Malfunction Junction Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:18 pm
I've noticed that there's really nothing about what artifacts can drop from recycling them, and it's kind of bugging me a bit since I can't do anything about it myself.

Anyone mind researching?

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76638 by traf Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:40 am
Could you make your request more specific/clear?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#76639 by Malfunction Junction Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:03 am
Like what kind of cargo scrap comes from a specific kind of art

like corrosive artifacts dropping things like radiated junk/toxic waste

energy artifacts dropping engine parts/fusion cores/etc.

health artifacts dropping big metal scrap, you get the point.

and also whether it matters if the art gives more for it's level, (which i don't think it does. I think it stays roughly the same regardless of level)

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76654 by kidbanjobaby Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:40 am
Malfunction Junction wrote:I've noticed that there's really nothing about what artifacts can drop from recycling them, and it's kind of bugging me a bit since I can't do anything about it myself.

Anyone mind researching?

In 2018, the wiki already added a page like that! :)
#76655 by kidbanjobaby Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:42 am
Malfunction Junction wrote:
and also whether it matters if the art gives more for it's level, (which i don't think it does. I think it stays roughly the same regardless of level)

It doesn't matter (I don't think)how good it is, it's that if superior and exceptional give more than normal arts and exceptional gives more than superior.
#76673 by kidbanjobaby Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:42 am
Malfunction Junction wrote:Oooh, i've found it then. I could have sworn it wasn't on the page before and was already prepared.. hmm.

Thanks Kid Banjo!

Your welcome! : )