For AstroFlux related discussion
#76573 by Monohelix Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:04 am
apok wrote:Out of the goodness of her heart, your grandmother (devs) comes home and gives you a candy (free game) every day, for years, here and there changing the size, colour, and taste of the candy.
Are you telling me we ought to complain the day grandma stops adding variety and change, YET still brings candy every day?
Because in this case, if I was grandma, or here a dev, I might be tempted to cut on the candy delivery for a few days or more, or even, if I was really really pissed by the ungrateful complaining, tell my grandson to move his fat ass and ask the other grandma (play another game if it's that bad) or learn how to make candy himself (anyone fancies programming something better from scratch? Good luck with that).

From what was discussed with your nonsense, they quote:
"That analogy is bullshit because each piece of candy represents A game, implying the devs are making multiple games for us each day.
Or it can be each day you get to play a game, but look at it this way... you wouldn't want to get pizza every day for the rest of your life, you'd get sick of that.
The same applies to AF, new content is nice but it gets dull over time, not because of the lack of updates in regards to new content(wat), but because of imbalance."