For AstroFlux related discussion
#76358 by Malfunction Junction Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:46 pm
I honestly wished for the devs to at least have given this game to some other team to add on to what they started, i really do. it sucks that this game is dying in a sense, with new players coming and going, flashplayer soon to die, with only the itch.io/steam version surviving, development seizing to a halt.. literally only the moderators running the game at this point, and even they are straying away.

I'm going to enjoy playing this game on a new account as much as i can, before the inevitable death. it was fun to be here, and it definitely helped me kill time when i had nothing else to get to. I met a lot of nice people on the way, and i'm glad i did.

I hope you all have a nice week starting tomorrow!
#76362 by Malfunction Junction Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:49 pm
oh there was, just ask NightSky. But, i hope it's just some sort of cover up by the developers.. chances are, i don't see any reason why they would have to do that anyway.

also, can my account be un-banned? pretty sure it was last seen on friday.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76363 by Malfunction Junction Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:18 am
And seeing as apparently some dev warped to ulgor, and the bots are being used again, this actually makes me happy to see this. I wish they could be more active though, and i hope things are going well if they're already warping to that system.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.