For AstroFlux related discussion
#76253 by ocser_santos Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:13 am
Astroflux was one of the first games I ever seroiusly played, and I loved it. I made some friends, a fair share of enemies, but I always had fun. I have always been very critical and angry at the developers and moderators, moslty becasue oh how much I valued this game. I would like to appologise for that. Some things I have said I stand by, but for the mast part it was unwarranted. I'm not sure where I'm going with this post, just follow with me okay?

I started playing astroflux....three years ago? I played seriously for almost a whole year, made great friends with the members of Helpers clan, and after a few months, had a serious falling out with them. I kept playing, but it didn't quite felt the same. Several months later, I reconnected with the remaining helpers, and can proudly say that I remain friends with several of them to this day. There was a period of time around 6 months ago where I returned to the game for a time, and despite little change, I still enjoyed it. I put the game down again due to an experience with a player who personally was beefing with me to the point where it was no longer enjoyable. It has been months since I logged in, as my armor games account was deleted by said player, however I really don't miss the game. I still have fond memories, and will remember the game, but it is no longer part of my life.

I guess I just wanted to say...thanks.
Thanks for the time I spent.
Thanks for the friends I made.
Thanks for the experiences.
Thanks for Astroflux.

Ocser_santos signing out for the last time, wish every one of you good luck, and a bright future.
#76280 by Sinner Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:38 am
ocser_santos wrote:Astroflux was one of the first games I ever seroiusly played, and I loved it. I made some friends, a fair share of enemies, but I always had fun. I have always been very critical and angry at the developers and moderators, moslty becasue oh how much I valued this game. I would like to appologise for that. Some things I have said I stand by, but for the mast part it was unwarranted. I'm not sure where I'm going with this post, just follow with me okay?

I started playing astroflux....three years ago? I played seriously for almost a whole year, made great friends with the members of Helpers clan, and after a few months, had a serious falling out with them. I kept playing, but it didn't quite felt the same. Several months later, I reconnected with the remaining helpers, and can proudly say that I remain friends with several of them to this day. There was a period of time around 6 months ago where I returned to the game for a time, and despite little change, I still enjoyed it. I put the game down again due to an experience with a player who personally was beefing with me to the point where it was no longer enjoyable. It has been months since I logged in, as my armor games account was deleted by said player, however I really don't miss the game. I still have fond memories, and will remember the game, but it is no longer part of my life.

I guess I just wanted to say...thanks.
Thanks for the time I spent.
Thanks for the friends I made.
Thanks for the experiences.
Thanks for Astroflux.

Ocser_santos signing out for the last time, wish every one of you good luck, and a bright future.

Beautifully said...anyone ever wonder what happens to people after the last time they sign log off Astroflux? Where they go, what they become? That ending made me think about that....

Regards,
Chaos
#76325 by Bellatrix Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:57 am
Sinner wrote:
BrianN wrote:Ive moved on here...https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/...

Anyone verify it's not a virus before I open it?

A very easy way to verify the URL is to hower with your mouse above it and see where it really points too.

If you are still uncertain of the URL you can google where it points to to verify it is real and safe.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76369 by GuestNINJAS Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:49 pm
ocser_santos wrote:It has been months since I logged in, as my armor games account was deleted by said player

Which type of idiot could do this to someone.. disgusting move by the player who did that

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.