For AstroFlux related discussion
#76188 by xDreamSlayerx Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:19 am
You farm MB? lol what is your level? mitrilion is better for steel my dude/girl/thing

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76694 by kidbanjobaby Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 am
Well, currently i think i need to upgrade my void tentacles a bit more before going mitrillon left elite, so i think motherbrain is good for me for now. (This is 8th of november 2018, when i am level 50).

:) : )
#76700 by Xticks Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:48 am
MB is better for farming Iridium than steel. So it's not entirely pointless within the scope of the game.

When it comes to mitr left, I'd farm spies until I have Infested Missiles, then farm Renegade tankers with infs and plasma until I have decent corro flat arts and then use PSG for Mitrilion. I think it starts working at about 20k damage.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12105&p=71606#p71606 Someone has farmed MB already. And I think it's enough to just write down the amount of steel before and after farming for an hour. The amount of kills will also be valuable.

What you don't do can be a destructive force. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Failure: a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.
#76702 by Malfunction Junction Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:45 pm
MB for Iridium, Mitrilion for steel, and cynapsian/polueno for plasma fluids

Plasma fluids truly are the hardest thing to get from places.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.