For AstroFlux related discussion
#75926 by GoatusMax Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:37 am
It always makes me sad to see a holiday go by that I know has a special ship attached to it and to not see the ship available for sale or as a gift. I enjoy collecting the holiday ships. I love my mittens and my christmas tree and my easter chicken thing and I'm particularly fond of my evil pumpkin, but I want that darn rocket! I want the holdiay ships to be available every year, not just one random year for what seems like a decade ago. I love this game and getting those little holiday bonuses makes the game feel that much more special to me and I'm sure to other players too. So, please, bring back ALL the holiday ships in their Astroflux glory!