For AstroFlux related discussion
#75798 by Magnesium Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:46 pm
Hello! I’m just wondering what weapons could be useful and very powerful with the agent b1? I’m currently using C4, the weapon it comes with. However, I find a hard time aiming with it. Is there any weapon which has the same power as the C4 but easier to aim with?
#75799 by Nightsky Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:57 pm
First of all I recommend watching this video (No self-advertisement intended): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP_hhU2G_A8

Secondly, two weapons that would have a similar strength would be the Nuke Launcher and the Nexar Bomb. But comparing the C4 weapons to other weapons is like comparing Apples with Oranges. They have a similar shape, but are distinctively different. I assume you don't have access to Vorsran yet, otherwise I would definitely recommend the Nexar Bomb or/and the Nexar light wave generator. Otherwise a good weapons you could refer to is the Gatling gun, the Blaster or also just the missile launcher which are obtainable just fine for a low level. Otherwise, pick what you can use best for yourself. Everyone has different views on weapons, one will recommend you one weapon, another one a different one.

#75847 by GoatusMax Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:21 pm
As the Agent B1 has no actual damage bonus and relies on speed, and cool down and power regen, bombs and weapons with delay are a good plan. On my B1 I am currently using, C4, Nuke, Sonic Launcher, Broadside and PSG. Its worked pretty well for me for a good long time.