For AstroFlux related discussion
#75675 by GrayBeard Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:21 am
It had been resisting death for years now but, has it finally happened?

#75677 by Nightsky Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:30 pm
Yeah, pretty much. Let's say it like this:

The game is quenching the last cents out of the pockets of the people until it officially shuts down.

Can I advertise my game in this forum? Others are allowed as well!
#75679 by Bellatrix Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 pm

The stats are say it clear, player base is around 100 players playing this game on daily basis around through out the day. So no there is a player base.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75681 by BrianN Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:49 am
That graph of yours on the other thread...what does that say about when and how much the heyday was?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75686 by Bellatrix Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:32 pm
BrianN wrote:That graph of yours on the other thread...what does that say about when and how much the heyday was?

Ok googled the answer to "heyday", the top of players are on US evening times if I remember it correctly most players are Kong and US based.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75691 by BrianN Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:43 pm
Heh...sorry..."heydey" (sorry for using an idiom with a non-native speaker) means when AF was the most busy.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke