For AstroFlux related discussion
#75572 by CreatureFromTheDeep Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:17 pm
Hello everyone, I've noticed recently browsing this forum that people are still crying about PvP in astroflux still.
People who like PvP, play how you want to play! Kill every player you see! (It's more fun when they scream.)
There is no reason to listen to someone when they say to stop, kill them more! It's hilarious when you kill a higher level and they come back and try to kill you but end up being terrible at pvp - kill them more too!
If you see people whining about being kosed, or dying in pvp, KILL THEM! They are the #1 part of the player base that KOS was originally protecting against, until clan instances(WHICH WERE A MISTAKE TO ADD) were added in! Feel free to reply to this post, I look forward to reading your silly ideas of how the game should be restricted! :D

Note; I am very triggered (even though I do not play the game and will not again) that someone would try to change the pvp system in astroflux, PVP IS IMPORTANT. A certain few have trouble understanding this.

Those who think only about life and death, they are dead, for they have no dreams. ~Auther unknown
#75573 by mt10kardans Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:36 am
What you cry about boi? There is noone left to kos anymore since you dont play anymore. I believe everyone takes it personal when someone try to kos him even if he pretend not to. Although there is some players who getting pleasure from geating beaten by some " speacial" players. But when ever i kos someone it brings 99% of times negative reaction from players who i kos and that leads to more toxic and drama even if you kos without saying a word.
#75574 by Nightsky Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:23 am
Yep, he definitely lacks the ability to read. :D Well, at least he admits to it.

#75576 by BrianN Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:40 pm
...just another one of his personas...

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke