For AstroFlux related discussion
#75543 by Guilder Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:59 pm
A few days ago, I noticed that my Adobe-Air game Client is no longer working, it wont access server for an account login etc!

I tried re-running the installer for it, and it came back with an error stating that the installer was corrupted ("Damaged") and failed.

I re-downloaded what I'd hoped would be the latest client (for P.C.) and got the same error message apon run!

I then decided to access the game with my Browser, and no problems encountered, except to notice that the Energy-Bar now glows red when low..... Is that why the client is having trouble?

Could you please update the Client, and/or fix its issue?

I'd throw in an ancient Nezerian statue I'd obtained from a secret location in Vibrillian, but I'd need a "result" first!

Thankyou.

I doubt I'll be back until you manage a fix.

;-}
#75552 by Nightsky Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:25 pm

Works perfectly fine on my side. Perhaps the lastest Adobe AIR update has screwed up the game files. Good reason to never update flash player, it gets worse with every update.