For AstroFlux related discussion
#75485 by Phi (Official) Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm
As a non tp medic, I use a corrosive build with 80% all resist and 1200 flat corrosive damage. I use nova with damage rebuff, corrosive lightning with attack speed and plankton siphon gland with attack speed. As my last two weapon slots, a combination of, acid blaster, x-23 spore gun, nuke or hk for extra debuffs and heal spray or healing eggs for healing.

I am currently working toward getting prismatic crystal and achieving a kinetic and energy load out to complement stickies and possibly plasma gun(not from portal).

Just need a bit of advice, do I focus on kinetic or energy or both in terms of art. :)
#75486 by McPwny Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:17 am
though you can kill end game enemies with corrosive keep an eye out for good energy% arts in addition to flats, you may want them if you ever get a blade, shadow, vindi, or plasma gun. you never said your lvl by the way.

[PURPLE!]
#75487 by Phi (Official) Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:29 am
Yeah, im gonna stick to medic. WHat weps are good for % and flat arts should you only use % and flat seperately. Im lv 93.
#75488 by McPwny Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:17 am
use % and flat seperately.
for a medic you usually want flat damage and rate of fire arts with weapons like beamer, PSG, gattling gun, corrosive lightning, locusts, stickies, prismatic crystals, and noobtron. i may have missed some, though.

[PURPLE!]
#75849 by GoatusMax Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:37 am
Personally, I've found that its best to stick with single element weapons on Medic. Every element gets -30%, which means you get -60% with two and -90% with all three. I can't possibly understand why anyone would use prismatic crystals with a Medic as you'll be killing 90% of your damage out put from the get go. I'm not saying pick one element and go with it, but pick weapons that use only one element a piece. I see a lot of people using things like stickies and I can understand why with its high rate of fire, but that's not so much the case with other multi-element weapons in my observation. Currently, my medic is using Boomarang, Algae Nova, Shadow Flames, PSG and Teleport. I know you're not using TP, but I do and it serves me well. That being said, you obviously want to get a larger damage output and the best way to do that with a Medic is to use RoF and Flat damage arts. I know my weapon set up isn't the best, but its pretty much the best for what I currently have, as I don't do PVP, so I have no real way to get troons, so I can't get the hunter killer or whatever else that everyone suggests. I like the boomerang for its wide arching kill zone and the fact that it covers more than 50% of the screen in rapid fire succession. I like Algae Nova because its a single element nova with a large radius and a fairly high damage capacity, plus it has a resistance reduction for my other main weapon, PSG. Using A.N. and PSG together, you get a wide area of DOT going with all the enemies taking more damage from your PSG as you fly through the mobs. For over the top fast damage, though, I use shadow flames. With the increased rate of fire and some good flat arts, it literally burns enemies to nothing. Everyone has a different style and this is the one that works for my medic. I hope it helps yours at least a little.