For AstroFlux related discussion
#75610 by Dmitry Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:29 pm
It's still very helpful in that it announces when they spawn so you can run around elsewhere instead of waiting in Sark. Also the coordinates are a nice touch.
#75611 by McPwny Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm
and for that extra sense of acompolishment when dreadbot tells everyone you KILLED them ALL

[PURPLE!]
#75617 by BrianN Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm
McPwny wrote:and for that extra sense of acompolishment when dreadbot tells everyone you KILLED them ALL

Global announcements are unneccesary and may make me go back to turning the global chat off.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75619 by traf Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:07 pm
So some people love it, and some people hate it (painting with broad brush).

Would anything I build satisfy everyone? :?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75622 by McPwny Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:06 pm
i guess switching it to local chat would solve anyone problem with the bot spamming global after a dn reking spree

[PURPLE!]
#75624 by traf Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 pm
Released a new version, hopefully most people will be happy. Just send DreadBot a friend request and it’ll send you private messages directly instead of shouting to global.

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75625 by BrianN Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:38 am
traf wrote:Released a new version, hopefully most people will be happy. Just send DreadBot a friend request and it’ll send you private messages directly instead of shouting to global.

Nice...darn fine programming there.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75626 by traf Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:19 am
BrianN wrote:
traf wrote:Released a new version, hopefully most people will be happy. Just send DreadBot a friend request and it’ll send you private messages directly instead of shouting to global.

Nice...darn fine programming there.

― William Howard Taft
#75638 by Dmitry Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:39 am
Very nice. And holy heck, did Brian actually just give you a compliment :o
#75645 by mt10kardans Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:27 am
Dmitry wrote:Very nice. And holy heck, did Brian actually just give you a compliment :o

Brian just want be in club. Give him a chance.
#75652 by GuestNINJAS Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 am
This game is crumbling...

It is in fact in it's flashover phase (At the near end of it's life)

But I sincerely did appreciate the time spent in this game. I still have no regret spending my time through it.

~Guest
then
GuestNinja
then
Shieldity (Not In-game.)

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#75654 by Silent__Death Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 am
stop being so gloomy, ur seeing the dark part.
ofc local chat and global suck, just mutem
but i feel though people are whiny (me included i will say that)
they have opinions that should be shared because of that rare spark of importance
but hey clan chat and group chat is nice just make group with friends , ofc some _____ hate the game criticize but what do we care, mutem have fun for godsake

Every death is way to loud these days.....
#75668 by doginh Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:15 pm
Hi all,

I play this game from time to time since 2016,
sometimes do not play it for half a year or so,
preferring to farm mobs and do not care of other sides of game play at all.

Game was improved a lot
and people keep typing useless ... in chats and nothing will change.

This is great game (I did not see any other similar online game as good as this one),
but it is just a game ... and very limited things can be done inside,

Advise will be
if it is boring go find job where invested time will give a valuable output,
no need to whine on the forum and in chat,
because most of the people are copycats
(which is part of learning process)
and none of them are care.

OR code your awesome version of Astroflux
OR keep yourself busy with anything is useful and better than useless game like this and others