For AstroFlux related discussion
#75176 by Guilder Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:07 pm
I would like to see A.F. accept Credit-Card (VISA/MasterCard/AmericanExpress...) Only payments, ie. payments that DONT require a PayPal account!

A.F. could use "Stripe" for such a Service, to the point where we see a little "Merchant-Fee" alongside the total for our adjusted-dollar deduction etc!

Anonymity is priceless, and Security is at its best achieved in such a manner.

If it was possible, I'd have allready contributed to this games Development-Funds, but because I'd have to potentially compromise my Commonwealth "Right to Privacy", and the security of my Identity, I have opted out of setting up a rather harassed Pay-Pal service.

Please consider it, games like Star Sonata do it happily.....

Thankyou.