For AstroFlux related discussion
#75128 by declan_winter Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:27 pm
Merry Christmas humans, aliens, all, and sundry!

Hope y'all have a wonderful time with family, friends, and food.

P.S. My clan, some friends, and myself are going around in PvP systems over the Christmas holidays, flying up to people, de-grouping, then dropping cargo on them and healing them in no specific order. Feel free to join in the gift-giving, and trolly fun :)

P.P.S. Since I'll be gone at the time, I'll say it now: ...and a happy New Year!
Last edited by declan_winter on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)
#75148 by GuestNINJAS Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:49 pm
Sorry declan but I don't see the actual thing between the actual title and a gift party..? :?:

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75151 by declan_winter Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:21 pm
It wasn't about either the title or the gift party. It was expectation subversion. Y'know, since there's been so much negativity I thought I'd send well-wishes packed within a title that fit that negativity.

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)
#75153 by GuestNINJAS Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:37 pm
Oh... well then..
Happy christmas and merry new year!

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75157 by BrianN Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:10 pm
So...you're just trolling then?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75167 by declan_winter Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:37 am
Ok- sorry, no trolling intended. I was just trying to put a smile on people's faces, lighten the atmosphere, and wish everyone a merry Christmas. I'll change the title. Looking at the date, it doesn't seem like anyone need post anything here anymore. Have a fantastic New Years everyone :)