For AstroFlux related discussion
#75116 by SupaDupaMart Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:54 pm
as title states, ive come to a conclusion.

1. i dont know if i spelled conclusion right.

2. this game literally ****ing sucks. i made a new account thinking i could get back into it if i started over. but when i try to bind certain keys, they no longer rebind. w doesn't move forward, nor can it be put back. now i have all the keys removed to see if it affects them all, and now im a lamp in space. this game is literally unplayable if u screw with settings one. ****ing. time.

3. on the main AF page, i cant see the login area up top on this computer, but on a different one i can see it. downloading the, well, download, doesn't work as it says its damaged. i tried 7 times.

ps: any good games you guys can suggest? ive tried darkorbit, but joining a server where all the end game players are maxed out is no fun
Last edited by bolbi on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: censoring a few words
#75145 by GuestNINJAS Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:30 pm
conclusion* also there must be a key to reset them all, no? maybe you are just playing on the wrong browser lol

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75155 by hugojmaia Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:03 pm
If you're on a budget or your pc isn't that good, just go badge hunting on kongregate, you'll soon find a game that pulls you in for a few hours.
#75324 by SupaDupaMart Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 pm
weell, ive tried all buttons, but maybe i missed a 'reset setting' button? and i dont want to play other kong games. idk why, but AF is really what i just want to do on a computer. i play at the nearby library, so idk if its the computer. it use to work when i played last year.

while im here. either of u, or anyone else feel like upgrades cost too much steel? im not being stingy or some other word, i just think a lot of post game and end game is spent farming a ton of steel. do u see the gap between cynapsion, durian elite, fulzar and vorsran?
#75325 by BrianN Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:28 pm
There's a definate gap between Durian Elite/Blobs/Fulzar/Vorsran and the rest of the game...often people come into fulzar and get their butts handed to them. In terms of farming, no, Ive rarely had a problem with farming. A problem people often have is that they pay the steel for Fulzar...bad idea, pay the flux! In terms of the rest; its probably the computer...you need something with adblock.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75341 by traf Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 pm
What platform are you on? Main site, kong? It sounded like kong. If you’re playing on computers you can install software on, I could help you get set up with a flash projector. Should provide less lag and such, since it’s a direct connection to the game and literally nothing else. Note: I only know how to do this for main site and kong.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75342 by SupaDupaMart Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:58 pm
im on kong, tho on the main site, the login area is black. i use adblock, and ive turned it off an on to see if it was the issue, and it wasnt. i wont bother w this game anymore for now.

as for farming. idk. im too tired to think about it. what with weapon transfers and ETs, maybe its me. ive done over 50 transfers thru pirate bay
#75348 by BrianN Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:40 pm
The login area is black? Can you still see the artwork on the perimeter? Because that's what has happened to me at work with recent security upgrades. Are you on YOUR computer? Because if you are, im sure that some techheads in here could help you with the problems you are having. If you are on a public computer, I cant help you there because I cant help myself ;p

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75355 by Bellatrix Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:51 am
Ok, login area is black = flash it turned off or blocked or not installed.

Flash is going to die and vanish for good by 2020. (https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/)

But until then most web-browsers are blocking it, to make sure people switch to other methods of coding since flash is seen as unsecure.

Astroflux or Fulafisken have no part in this, they are just a victim of this, you want to be able to use flash on the main site, look through the help guide of your browser of choice to see how to "unblock" flash on your current browser for the AF site.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75365 by traf Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:16 am
The fix depends on your browser. I’ve been able to help one player with the black screen . . . but I had to use TeamViewer to do it.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft