For AstroFlux related discussion
#75209 by TheSupreme Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:18 am
TheShredder wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:I think to introduce a timer, wait 10 sec after hitting someone before you are allowed to enter a sz would help a little too.

That would be the best PvP update ever.

I disagree. This would be rather infuriating. 10 seconds is far too long. 2 or 3 perhaps, but not 10. be logical.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#75235 by Sinner Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:22 am
mt10kardans wrote:
traf wrote:exactly what are we arguing about?

(and isn't this kinda the point of the title of this thread . . . ? just saying . . . )

About Sinner crying too much.

You talk about crying, but....the other day when I beat you once in a single 1v1 match, you used 5 different excuses to claim why I beat you, ranging from "a bomber took 89% of my HP", to "I was using 2 arts", to "you lag me out", and so on.

All over one death.

So who's crying now?

mt10kardans wrote:Stop cry in forums about that all the time. Leave it a rest and move on.

You asked me to stop "crying", and I did, I stopped responding, trying to be the better person. And yet you keep it going, so I don't get what your reasoning is.

Regards,
Chaos
#75237 by mt10kardans Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:47 am
Sinner wrote:
mt10kardans wrote:
traf wrote:exactly what are we arguing about?

(and isn't this kinda the point of the title of this thread . . . ? just saying . . . )

About Sinner crying too much.

You talk about crying, but....the other day when I beat you once in a single 1v1 match, you used 5 different excuses to claim why I beat you, ranging from "a bomber took 89% of my HP", to "I was using 2 arts", to "you lag me out", and so on.

All over one death.

So who's crying now?

mt10kardans wrote:Stop cry in forums about that all the time. Leave it a rest and move on.

You asked me to stop "crying", and I did, I stopped responding, trying to be the better person. And yet you keep it going, so I don't get what your reasoning is.

lol
As far i remember you got lucky over 1 kill and after that was braging in sz and never came out. It wasnt 1v1. I went to kill you and made mistake by running into charged siphon. Im realy tired of your false accusations! Have you got even any proof of this?! If not then please stop cry once again. Leave it rest and move on.
#75241 by Bellatrix Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:33 am
Bianca wrote:You both gave a pretty good example how this whole stuff works: boasting, accusing, need to have the last word, cannot lose and so on.

But you can stop now, we got it.
And hopefully you too

What Bianca said...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75247 by traf Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:46 pm
Hey, at least we have lots of examples of what war and toxicity is. Can we get some KoS-ing in here to round out the thread before someone gets it locked? :P

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75249 by BrianN Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:04 pm
Why is it not locked, or a seperate forum be set up where these two can slap at each other like slap happy people and we dont have to see it. (And yeah...save your "but you dont HAVE to" baloney arguments)

[Edited by Old Greg on 1/3/18 to remove gender stereotype]

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75255 by TheSupreme Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 pm
TheShredder wrote:Most PvP based games are using the 10 seconds mark...
2-3 seconds is way too short.

until you meet up with missile spammers and people putting deathcloud, nukes and bombs around a safezone.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703