For AstroFlux related discussion
#75101 by mt10kardans Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:37 pm
bolbi wrote:mt10 this is the kind of thing you need to report to us, we are always available here through pming "global moderators" group, we have not heard any of this story so we never acted upon it. We can't do anything if we are unaware anything happened.

Well it passed quit some time when it first started. Could be even 3 month now and people in nature tend to have short memmory and usually they like to cut ugly parts. So i just remind that half of them wasnt just banned for "wiewing" my arts. They got what they deserve and they have no right to play inocent now like they got banned for nothing because of false accusations. That was their choice to involve hacks in war so that was their choice to get banned and no one else. And there would be even no war if they knew how to keep their mouths shut but again its free will of word so i dont blame them that they made trap for themselves either.
#75120 by mt10kardans Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:53 pm
Sinner wrote:Actually Bella, what I said was very on topic. This thread is about toxicity, and I was talking about false hacking accusations. So really, by removing our posts.....well, talk about toxic.

What false hacking accusations? Remmember it could be just troll like art copy troll. No big deal realy. Leave it a rest and move on.
#75123 by traf Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:58 pm
BrianN wrote:Some people need to watch Frozen

Indeed!

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75160 by Sinner Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:07 am
mt10kardans wrote:
Sinner wrote:

Hehehehe.

And I let it go when the accusations stop

You let it go what? And why you are accused?

Because people get salty when I'm better than them.

*Cough cough*

Regards,
Chaos
#75162 by BrianN Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:06 pm
mt10kardans wrote:You let it go what? And why you are accused?

Sinner wrote:Because people get salty when I'm better than them.

*Cough cough*

Shut up...seriously, ive had more than enough with this thread.
Lock it down...
Last edited by traf on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: fixed your quotes

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75163 by mt10kardans Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:16 pm
Sinner wrote:
mt10kardans wrote:
Sinner wrote:

Hehehehe.

And I let it go when the accusations stop

You let it go what? And why you are accused?

Because people get salty when I'm better than them.

*Cough cough*

Stop cry in forums about that all the time. Leave it a rest and move on.
#75179 by traf Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:59 am
exactly what are we arguing about?

(and isn't this kinda the point of the title of this thread . . . ? just saying . . . )

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft