For AstroFlux related discussion
#75571 by CreatureFromTheDeep Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 pm
I don't play astroflux anymore. I haven't in about a year. I just came to the forums to see what you guys are crying about now and say this dumb post. (You will get a lot of attention for this post but the devs will still do nothing)
Flash will no longer be supported in 2020, the game is ending because the devs are too lazy to convert from flash to another platform. The game has a terrible story line, terrible AI. I don't understand why you all play anymore if not for pvp. You may play just to enjoy the game, but pvp is PVP. There is no reason you should complain about dying if YOU entered the pvp system. As for new players, IT CLEARLY STATES IN RED LETTERING "HOSTILE SYSTEM" if they choose to enter, it's their own fault! It's pathetic you even started this thread.

Those who think only about life and death, they are dead, for they have no dreams. ~Auther unknown
#75575 by PurpleVind Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:33 pm
"Does not play anymore", (wants to put back in KOS and does not want any change to PvP in game).
If you don't play anymore and don't seem like you will in the future, why ask for changes?
I agree there are issues with PvP arena, but PvP seems fine. I can see the issue with KOS when it becomes stalking and harassment, versus just "punishment". Therefore, we as a playing community have tried not to abuse it to prevent people from quitting over harassment rather than doing things that the community thinks is wrong.
I get what you like about the game, many people like other aspects, like myself. As an MMO, we should be able to all play our way, and not be forced to play one way.

Also, if the devs can patch the game to conform with the security needs of a platform so players are not lost (the whole kongregate issue that was an apocalypse until it wasn't), then I am sure they will fix the flash issue when it needs to happen.
#75585 by CreatureFromTheDeep Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 am
PurpleVind wrote:"Does not play anymore", (wants to put back in KOS and does not want any change to PvP in game).
If you don't play anymore and don't seem like you will in the future, why ask for changes?
I agree there are issues with PvP arena, but PvP seems fine. I can see the issue with KOS when it becomes stalking and harassment, versus just "punishment". Therefore, we as a playing community have tried not to abuse it to prevent people from quitting over harassment rather than doing things that the community thinks is wrong.
I get what you like about the game, many people like other aspects, like myself. As an MMO, we should be able to all play our way, and not be forced to play one way.

Also, if the devs can patch the game to conform with the security needs of a platform so players are not lost (the whole kongregate issue that was an apocalypse until it wasn't), then I am sure they will fix the flash issue when it needs to happen.

Being one of the most experienced pvp players, I completely disagree with any limitations regarding pvp, that is all.

Those who think only about life and death, they are dead, for they have no dreams. ~Auther unknown
#75587 by BrianN Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:27 am
CreatureFromTheDeep wrote:
Being one of the most experienced pvp players, I completely disagree with any limitations regarding pvp, that is all.

AKA: I just want to create drama and stroke my own ego, that is all.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75629 by dales Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:15 am
mt10kardans wrote:If anyone dont like something about forums then you have awailable ability not to read it. Otherwise leave it rest and move on. Insults is not the way to solve your own desires.

:) thats right mt
move on
#75630 by The_Grudge Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:28 am
How to escape kos is easy
Been dealing with kos for 3 and a half years
Ever since I stole VT when that came out from him as a noon still having no idea how drop system worked :roll: :lol:
It's easy blade and sz works on almost everyone cept swole cause he's god :roll: wait sorry I mean Satan :twisted: XD that's my 2 cents and that's why I quit playing At along with it was amazingly boring now devs are dead. :roll: also the human race is sad and always kills each other so why not in a imaginary world to I can see it now we ruined earth now let's ruin fulzar more somehow that's possible

And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Ships for you under general discussion will be added daily ;)!!!!
#75841 by Magnesium Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 pm
Yeah I hate getting Kos’d. In fact, there’s another person who I met yesterday who said that he’d KOS me whenever he or she saw me. It’s this level 130 guy who said he’d KOS me because I accidentally took one artifact from the Cleaner Boss he just killed. I mean it’s just a game you don’t have to get that mad.