For AstroFlux related discussion
#74815 by traf Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:47 am
I honestly have wished that we could do just that . . . but we can't. Mainly because we have no control over your browser.

Perhaps we can help though. Please list your:
-Browser and version
-Flash Version
-What site you play astroflux from (kong, armor, facebook, steam, or the main site).

Perhaps I or one of the tech-savvy people can find a workaround

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74943 by Bladekill Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:40 pm
Telling you my browser version and flash version doesnt help because you've blocked it on both my computers. Also its across all my browsers so undo what you have done. Yeah steam is blocked because you banned it so unbind that for me please.
#74945 by Bellatrix Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:31 pm
I will give you a warning and then I will tell you what others have already told you.

We can not block your browser or flash, we can only ban or mute your account, if we have done that you will be greated with the normal login page and when you try to login it will tell you that your account is banned.

If you do not see your login page it is because of a local error at your end, a flash blocker of some sort, browser error, OS error could be all sorts of things. So listen to what is being told. If you play through steam you can try the steam client, if you play through the official site you can try the AF client.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74946 by Hyperion Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 pm
I've actually had a problem myself with logging in to the main site for the past few months. Although said that the standalone client does indeed work, it is rather depressing to see the game stuck on the "Connecting to Server" stage every time I try to load it.
#74950 by Old Greg Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:48 am
Blade,

A few months back it seemed all browsers were updated to block embedded Flash elements in a browser window. For me, this resulted in no longer being able to see the login dialog box on the astroflux.net using Firefox, Chrome, and IE.

Each browser has its own approach to allowing flash. For Chrome, look for an 'i' in the url window w/ a circle around it. Click it and update permissions for Flash.

Perhaps this is what you're experiencing.

Greg
#74959 by bolbi Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Well from a simple google search of "Gameload," while the download pages themselves say "play unity3d and swf games" the main site only mentions being able to play Unity games, so I'm not convinced they still have flash support. I would contact the developers of that browser.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"