For AstroFlux related discussion
#75021 by traf Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:01 pm
mt10, why did you never tell any of us (to my knowledge) that Cupa was trying to get you banned? This is the first i’m hearing of it. According to what you just said she was doing a lot of things to try to turn people against you. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time this thread where you have mentioned something as fact that should have been reported to us, but wasn’t for whatever reason. Don’t harbor bitterness against people, just share it and let us handle it.

This goes for everyone: please actually tell the moderators what is going on. We can’t stop abuse if you decline to inform us (with screenshots please :) )!

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75022 by mt10kardans Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:41 pm
traf wrote:mt10, why did you never tell any of us (to my knowledge) that Cupa was trying to get you banned? This is the first i’m hearing of it. According to what you just said she was doing a lot of things to try to turn people against you. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time this thread where you have mentioned something as fact that should have been reported to us, but wasn’t for whatever reason. Don’t harbor bitterness against people, just share it and let us handle it.

This goes for everyone: please actually tell the moderators what is going on. We can’t stop abuse if you decline to inform us (with screenshots please :) )!

Because she wrote it in this same thread on first page.
#75023 by traf Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:35 pm
Flandre Scarlet wrote:@nightsky i kinda just want to see mt10 banned, so i'm doing my best to trigger the person that keeps accusing my friends of things that were already proven wrong


You mean this?

If that’s the case, why haven’t we been shown any screenshots from you indicating said “triggering”?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75025 by BrianN Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:45 pm
How dare he take what cupa said literally! Keep in mind the language barrier...

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75029 by Bellatrix Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:54 am
BrianN wrote:How dare he take what cupa said literally! Keep in mind the language barrier...


Well this right here is what we are having issues with.

Player A says something, Player B hears it, reacts on it. We then get a report with nothing more than just a quote from maybe even Player C about what happened asking us to Ban or Mute someone.

And now we get accused for not acting about what Player C told us.

Not all cases are like this but many are,

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75030 by traf Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:38 pm
Especially since sarcasm is hard to notice, apparently.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75031 by hugojmaia Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:29 pm
traf wrote:Especially since sarcasm is hard to notice, apparently.

It's not that it's hard to notice, it just doesn't work over plain text.
#75032 by mt10kardans Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:04 pm
Flandre Scarlet wrote:prolly something to do with the fact that i never did anything past saying that
e: i still hate him for being a thick idiot

Im a nice guy. Look at my pic do i look like someone who could do any harm to anyone?
#75033 by mt10kardans Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:31 pm
Are we talking sensitive now? Like some high school literature teachers? I dont care if its joke, sarcasm, metaphor, troll or whatever. All i know player who snifs arts for fact later tells that he not only snifs but also copy or try to delete them. So i take seriously what these hackers say even if it could be just troll. And why not dealing with them in first place? If you so sure that its imposible to do what they saying and its just troll then why not mute them in first place and not players who later accuse them for hacking? Accusation is consequence not cause. Even some mod trying to make it look like some joke now.
#75047 by Sinner Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:11 am
This thread reminds me of a large turd swirling around when you flush the toilet...getting closer and closer to the hole in the bottom.


Bets on how long before it's locked?

Regards,
Chaos
#75048 by traf Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:23 am
mt10, when did anyone say they were going to try to delete your arts? If it’s not in this thread, why was this never reported?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75051 by Sinner Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:38 pm
traf wrote:mt10, when did anyone say they were going to try to delete your arts? If it’s not in this thread, why was this never reported?


It's just like a lot of the other stuff he's said in this thread that no one has heard before.

"Fake news!!!" :lol: :lol:

Regards,
Chaos
#75052 by mt10kardans Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:08 pm
Sinner wrote:
traf wrote:mt10, when did anyone say they were going to try to delete your arts? If it’s not in this thread, why was this never reported?


It's just like a lot of the other stuff he's said in this thread that no one has heard before.

"Fake news!!!" :lol: :lol:

Ye, Ye.
Like this screen where you claim that why not just edit arts:
Image
Or this one where you feel untouchable:
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.