For AstroFlux related discussion
#75069 by mt10kardans Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 pm
I know that he is trolling. I posted these screens because he told that no one knows what im even talking about and all this are fake. When screens clearly shows that he exactly knows what im talking about because all that crap comes from him. Troll or not you decide but dont tell me all i write are fake like im making something up. As for me i know enaugh about him and i will never feel like fool because i know what i know and all this is just high end talk. And if we are now in trolling busyness it start to look like that many of these acusations could be also just trolling. So dont call accusations bad thing if it could be just trolling like players like to troll about hacking. If player likes to troll me a lot about my arts then i can troll him a lot with accusations right? But in that case who will get muted first that one who start to troll about hacking or that one who later start to troll with accusations. In any case i will just take them screens as suggested and lets find out.
#75070 by Bellatrix Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 am
Nightsky wrote:Well, with that, TL:DR: Accusations aren't good. Public accusations aren't good either. I'm not saying that. But providing proof is hard seeing that every kind of evidence could be faked.

Regards~


It is the same in real life, but as in real life we (and devs) have some tools at our disposal that will hell us to figure out what is truth and what is BS.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75073 by DevNull Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm
The Sheep flock and wolves howl..

Real eyes
Realize
Real Lies.

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#75079 by Sinner Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:10 am
DevNull wrote:The Sheep flock and wolves howl..

Real eyes
Realize
Real Lies.


Huehue, very philosophical I must say. But what happens when the real eyes realize the real lies?

Regards,
Chaos
#75082 by mt10kardans Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:00 am
Sinner wrote:
DevNull wrote:The Sheep flock and wolves howl..

Real eyes
Realize
Real Lies.


Huehue, very philosophical I must say. But what happens when the real eyes realize the real lies?

Sinner why do you worry so much? You even made your accaunt in forums just for this topic. And asking all the time for closing it. Maybe you feel scared? Or maybe you even feel guilty for something? You can talk its all good.
#75083 by TheSupreme Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:05 pm
mt10kardans wrote:Sinner why do you worry so much? You even made your accaunt in forums just for this topic. And asking all the time for closing it. Maybe you feel scared? Or maybe you even feel guilty for something? You can talk its all good.



Perhaps he is scared, perhaps he's not. Listen, you seem uncomprehendingly biased and perhaps even childish, this is not how you get your point across to someone, let it rest.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#75088 by traf Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:42 am
Have to say, that “real (something)” chain annoys me to no end. It sounds clever, sure . . . but it’s so simplistic as to be meaningless. What is being referred to? How does it apply? Is there a way to convey the information in a clear and concise manner, instead of vaguely accusing unnamed people of being blind, and other unnamed people of lying?

I was clearly offtopic, carry on :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75091 by BrianN Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:14 pm
That all that this troll movement is, distract and disrupt meaningful conversation by spouting nonsense to derail topics. Whereas previous generations of trolls were relegated to smoking and graffiti; now these malcontents can spread out and spread their selfloathing everywhere.
On a separate matter, this also goes somewhat by a generational aspect...you'd be surprised how many leaders of clans like nemesis are in their 30s. Quite simply, we're too old for your bleep.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75098 by Myorum Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:03 pm
@Nightsky
I never intended to give off the semblance that I would insinuate that you agree upon openly accusing people or claim that doing this id ok. It was just my point of view on how to act upon such things.

I also never said you would have to come up with a finished investigation, handing us over the proof on a silver platter. Videos and screenshots are a good help for such things, as you have more to rely on (though still challenging the proof ofc), but a good explanation of what someone has observed is also fine.
BUT, people saying I saw X hacking without being able to tell me why they believe that, is NOT helpful. After all, there has to be a reason why they believe that. And this reason is, that either people claimed soemthing, which u can screenshot, or that u observed it urself. Then u can tell me what u saw. But just saying someone hacks is not more than a rumor, and cant be taken serious. That is just spreading accusations without even knowing of what they are based off.

I would also make a difference between an accusation as they happen in public most of the time, and a profound suspicion u can relay to a moderator. First contains no information as to why the person is accused of something, latter does.

Thus my point stands: The right way is to relay the information to a mod of ur choice.
Everything else would just end up in a witch-hunt and in slander.
Lynchlaw so to speak.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#75103 by Sinner Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:50 pm
mt10kardans wrote:
Sinner wrote:
DevNull wrote:The Sheep flock and wolves howl..

Real eyes
Realize
Real Lies.


Huehue, very philosophical I must say. But what happens when the real eyes realize the real lies?

Sinner why do you worry so much? You even made your accaunt in forums just for this topic. And asking all the time for closing it. Maybe you feel scared? Or maybe you even feel guilty for something? You can talk its all good.


Well, I have to admit that I was scared. When I saw the amount of grammatical errors in this quote, I almost had a heart attack, then realized it's not English class. So no, I'm not currently scared :)

Also, I thought he had figured out who I really am, so that made me glad I was wearing brown pants too :lol:

Regards,
Chaos
#75111 by BrianN Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:12 am
Too bad you outed yourself as seawolf...

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75118 by Sinner Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:41 pm
BrianN wrote:Too bad you outed yourself as seawolf...


Lol, I can't tell if you actually think that or are making a joke xD

Regards,
Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JudgeJudi and 2 guests

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.