For AstroFlux related discussion
#74614 by TheStarved Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm
If you don't like what another player is doing then you should kill them until they leave.

Coming to the forums to complain about it will likely not solve your problem. The percentage of people who read the forum is low.

This is a game about shooting internet space ships. Disagreements should be solved by shooting other people's internet space ship.

TheStarved
#74616 by Nightsky Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:45 pm
Well, I am very sorry to tell you this but there are players who are not out for continuously killing people. It is quite known that this course of action causes unpopularity among the community which is not a nice reward. Even if the percentage of the people reading this post is low, it is still very good to bring it to attention and discuss about it as this could be a potential topic for the future among the developers. That's the point of a forum.

We have such a beautiful community.
#74618 by Draconis Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:35 pm
My method now is to let the spawner make on full rotation and then kill it, long suspected that killing it after half a rotation would produce more, but my way let's me watch tv while I farm. I don't worry about the queen, she dies when she gets in my way but for the most part I just ignore her. Definitely not the most optimal, but I got sick of the mind numbing tediousness of farming a long time ago, so now I take all the shortcuts I can.

#74621 by TBNRKekOnDeck Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:28 am
I farm mit left elite with PSG on skeletor.
If when I get to that side they aren't spawned, i wait a few minutes. If i let them spread out all over I seem to get more lag, and I lag too much already. Once everything has spawned I kill all the flower spawners, and then lightly tap PSG while circling the other spawners for a minutes. This ends up with about 100 or some algeas (I think) following me, if I don't hit the spawner. Then I fire one deathcloud, or something into into the swarm, which drops me to ~2fps and then all the loot is in one big pile, which also causes lag when picked up. This system gets around 50k every 5 minutes approx. I also kill the spawner as soon as the spawning of algeas slows down. This is the best way I have found, but it only works if you can tank a fair amount of dread algea shots. not for low lvls.
The gold crates from the moths or algeas that spawned from the flower algea spawner drop around 9k steel but sometimes only iridium and plasma. I think it's a small percent chance. But it only gives me like .5% of the total farmed steel, so I just kill the moth spawner first.
#74736 by TheSupreme Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:55 am
GoatusMax wrote:I'm sure you've all seen it, some of you have probably done it, or still do... The lone moron or the small group of idiots that camp around the dead spawners, particularly the elite area on the right side of Mittrilian, waiting for them to appear and destroying them as soon as they show up... like idiots.
Kids, and I use that term blatantly, you're messing it up for yourself and everyone else.
Q: What's the goal? A: To get maximum loot in the least amount of time.
Q: How do we do that? A: By killing more enemies in less time.
Q: How do we do that? A: By letting the enemies actually spawn, rather than killing the spawner as soon as it shows up.
Q: Why does that work better? A: By allowing the enemies to spawn and spread out, you get more targets over time and thus more loot for EVERYONE.
Q: Why would you spawn camp? A: Probably because you're greedy and not economically minded enough to realize that you're harvesting the public garden before it has a chance to grow any vegetables.
Q: How do we solve this problem? A: Easy... BACK OFF! Stay away from the spawner until it, and here's the hard part that requires a little patience, stops spawning enemies! Then kill it... and wait... patiently.

I swear, some people get so focused on having all the loot to themselves that they fail to see that they're robbing themselves and everyone else. Be patient. Impulse will get you killed in this game.

Hey little fellow, I understand where you're coming from, really I do! .... However, this is a competitive game, not a buffet - For a very long time, TheDepraved had an extreme competitive edge simply by preventing others from growing.

#74738 by Chris22 Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:43 am
TheSupreme wrote:
GoatusMax wrote:I'm sure you've all seen it, some of you have probably done it, or still do... The lone moron or the small group of idiots that camp around the dead spawners, particularly the elite area on the right side of Mittrilian, waiting for them to appear and destroying them as soon as they show up... like idiots.
Kids, and I use that term blatantly, you're messing it up for yourself and everyone else.
Q: What's the goal? A: To get maximum loot in the least amount of time.
Q: How do we do that? A: By killing more enemies in less time.
Q: How do we do that? A: By letting the enemies actually spawn, rather than killing the spawner as soon as it shows up.
Q: Why does that work better? A: By allowing the enemies to spawn and spread out, you get more targets over time and thus more loot for EVERYONE.
Q: Why would you spawn camp? A: Probably because you're greedy and not economically minded enough to realize that you're harvesting the public garden before it has a chance to grow any vegetables.
Q: How do we solve this problem? A: Easy... BACK OFF! Stay away from the spawner until it, and here's the hard part that requires a little patience, stops spawning enemies! Then kill it... and wait... patiently.

I swear, some people get so focused on having all the loot to themselves that they fail to see that they're robbing themselves and everyone else. Be patient. Impulse will get you killed in this game.

Hey little fellow, I understand where you're coming from, really I do! .... However, this is a competitive game, not a buffet - For a very long time, TheDepraved had an extreme competitive edge simply by preventing others from growing.

I was going to say it had more to do with letting known hackers into their clan.
#74824 by Shieldity Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:34 pm
Mit left = go to an empty instance, stand in the center of the moth queen spawner, kill the flower algea/moth spawner as soon as you can, let the fast spawning algea shoot you till the "fast spawning wave" is over. Then kill everything, repeat. 30-60k steel every 2-3 minutes.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74828 by traf Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:43 pm
Chris22 wrote:I was going to say it had more to do with letting known hackers into their clan.

Please post a list of who you believe hacked along with what you think they did, and we'll get them checked out. If you'd rather not post them in public, send them in a private message. If anyone else has information they'd like to share, please send it to us. Veiled references help no one.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74833 by mt10kardans Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:35 am
traf wrote:
Chris22 wrote:I was going to say it had more to do with letting known hackers into their clan.

Please post a list of who you believe hacked along with what you think they did, and we'll get them checked out. If you'd rather not post them in public, send them in a private message. If anyone else has information they'd like to share, please send it to us. Veiled references help no one.

Problem is we dont believe anymore that there can be anything done with them unless someone of them literally say hey im hacker and i will prove it to you. And everyone who they touched with their 01010101 is considered as some kind crazy dark horses, outsiders. So most players better like 010101 players rather than put them in grave. Well they cant do anything about them anyway so they pretend that they are fun to fight and keep die as losers and suport them morally. Most players is on their side. Only few players is really willing go after them. And these are players who got stronger than expected or dont follow them with their politics. Like Baba. But baba gave it up easy. Just needed pull this balance trick where all his stuff nerfed big time. Baba can come back any time anyway. His arts nowadays is outdated anyway because we got players now who know how to farm more effective in 3 days than him in 1 year.
#74834 by Bellatrix Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:45 am
mt10kardans wrote:
traf wrote:

Problem is we dont believe anymore that there can be anything done with them unless someone of them literally say hey im hacker and i will prove it to you. And everyone who they touched with their 01010101 is considered as some kind crazy dark horses, outsiders. So most players better like 010101 players rather than put them in grave. Well they cant do anything about them anyway so they pretend that they are fun to fight and keep die as losers and suport them morally. Most players is on their side. Only few players is really willing go after them. And these are players who got stronger than expected or dont follow them with their politics. Like Baba. But baba gave it up easy. Just needed pull this balance trick where all his stuff nerfed big time. Baba can come back any time anyway. His arts nowadays is outdated anyway because we got players now who know how to farm more effective in 3 days than him in 1 year.

For crying out loud, everything you reported was handled and the player accused by you were also banned. Yet you insist that nothing is taking seriously and no one is getting "banned".

It was explained in detail that players can not cheat with arts, yet you incist that it is so based on a gut felling.

We encourage you to send details of players who might be cheating, yet you say nothing will be done so you wont do it.

There is so much we can do, but we can not continue to spread these fake stories.

If you disagree with the current rules where people who have broken ToS can start a new account and play on it, you can do that, but you are also welcome to provide any tool or way to make sure that player will not be ale to create a new account here, it is simply impossible to stop and therefore the way we handle it today is to ban them if and when they brake ToS.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74835 by mt10kardans Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:09 am
No im taking about that you can get them only if they start brag about it. Person who had banned was literally asking for that by providing clear evidence. But he was also one of last players who started to brag about it. So that suggest me that only way to get them is by turning themselves in. And im not the one who send letters asking to help get more of these players if i get mute for even trying to provoke them.
#74838 by Bellatrix Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:32 am
mt10kardans wrote:No im taking about that you can get them only if they start brag about it. Person who had banned was literally asking for that by providing clear evidence. But he was also one of last players who started to brag about it. So that suggest me that only way to get them is by turning themselves in. And im not the one who send letters asking to help get more of these players if i get mute for even trying to provoke them.

You sent PM and it was taken care of when enough evidence was collected.

You get muted if you spread lies or continue to harass someone, it is not OK to apply the eye for an eye method here. There are enough mods to handle your reports of harassment if you file them. But if you yourself start to harass people and they file reports against you we will act on them, just like with any body else.

So instead of getting to their low level, report it.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74848 by traf Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:19 pm
I’m serious though. I want names. Is everyone in the same clan or two?

And, your perception is incorrect. We can and will ban someone even if they don’t directly admit doing something nefarious.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74880 by Shieldity Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 am
Kardans, you can't prove that sinner is "looking" at your arts, so why trying?
If it would be possible to check, then olay but anyway why do you care so much about this artifact drama?
Does this mean you have something to hide??
Or maybe you are just profiting from that to unleash your anger over him?
Those questions will stay unanswered until the truth is revealed.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74892 by TheStarved Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:22 pm
Protect Your Arts from Copiers!!

For the low price of 3 full loads of cargo I will provide you with one TinFoil Hat guaranteed to protect your artifacts from being copied, the government from tracking you and the lizard people from reading your thoughts!

Act now supplies are limited!

The Starved