For AstroFlux related discussion
#74899 by mt10kardans Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 pm
TheStarved wrote:Protect Your Arts from Copiers!!

For the low price of 3 full loads of cargo I will provide you with one TinFoil Hat guaranteed to protect your artifacts from being copied, the government from tracking you and the lizard people from reading your thoughts!

Act now supplies are limited!

The Starved

You think this is funny ye boi? How about you play more game so i can rekt you for good. Will see how you like to joke then.
#74900 by mt10kardans Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:42 pm
Shieldity wrote:Kardans, you can't prove that sinner is "looking" at your arts, so why trying?
If it would be possible to check, then olay but anyway why do you care so much about this artifact drama?
Does this mean you have something to hide??
Or maybe you are just profiting from that to unleash your anger over him?
Those questions will stay unanswered until the truth is revealed.

Why do you care? You come out of nowhere and now protect him like you were also involved in that case . Be a good boi and leave this for your own saffety. I tell you this. If you will start kill him for me then maybe i even forgive your sins.
#74913 by Chris22 Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:53 am
traf wrote:
Chris22 wrote:I was going to say it had more to do with letting known hackers into their clan.

Please post a list of who you believe hacked along with what you think they did, and we'll get them checked out. If you'd rather not post them in public, send them in a private message. If anyone else has information they'd like to share, please send it to us. Veiled references help no one.

Um the person's post that I responded to was a well known hacker that got banned then was allowed to come back to the game no????
Last edited by Chris22 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
#74914 by Chris22 Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:56 am
mt10kardans wrote:
traf wrote:
Chris22 wrote:I was going to say it had more to do with letting known hackers into their clan.

Please post a list of who you believe hacked along with what you think they did, and we'll get them checked out. If you'd rather not post them in public, send them in a private message. If anyone else has information they'd like to share, please send it to us. Veiled references help no one.

Problem is we dont believe anymore that there can be anything done with them unless someone of them literally say hey im hacker and i will prove it to you. And everyone who they touched with their 01010101 is considered as some kind crazy dark horses, outsiders. So most players better like 010101 players rather than put them in grave. Well they cant do anything about them anyway so they pretend that they are fun to fight and keep die as losers and suport them morally. Most players is on their side. Only few players is really willing go after them. And these are players who got stronger than expected or dont follow them with their politics. Like Baba. But baba gave it up easy. Just needed pull this balance trick where all his stuff nerfed big time. Baba can come back any time anyway. His arts nowadays is outdated anyway because we got players now who know how to farm more effective in 3 days than him in 1 year.

I haven't farmed a art in 6 months, I had to let you guys catch up ;). I also play with a gimped art setup. Also there is no way any of you are farming more arts then me when I was actually farming Vors.
#74931 by TheSupreme Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:20 pm
Chris22 wrote:Um the person's post that I responded to was a well known hacker that got banned then was allowed to come back to the game no????

If I didn't know any better, I would say I'm becoming a legend. On the other hand, I really don't play anymore (just login on occasion) so cheer up. :P

#74933 by traf Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:24 pm
Chris22 wrote:
traf wrote:

Um the person's post that I responded to was a well known hacker that got banned then was allowed to come back to the game no????

Well, i’m more interested in current nefarious activities. I don’t care if a certain account is owned by someone who did stuff in the past, but I am highly interested if they are doing stuff *now*. If anyone has information on *current* evil deeds, that’s what I want to know.

The post you made seemed to imply that you knew of more extensive current activities than I was aware of, and so I wanted to know more. Saying that a clan had an advantage because of letting “known hackers” into their clan implies that these “known hackers” are currently still hacking, and that the other members of the clan are benefiting from it. I’d love to be able to follow up on this, but “that clan has people that were previously banned for hacking” is less helpful than you might think. Mainly because the next logical question is: “ok, what are they doing that I can ban them for doing it?”

Also, Devs don’t want us to ban an account that hasn’t committed any crimes, so we won’t. Since it seems you disagree with that policy, you might consider making a thread about it.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74936 by Chris22 Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:26 pm
TheSupreme wrote:
Chris22 wrote:Um the person's post that I responded to was a well known hacker that got banned then was allowed to come back to the game no????

If I didn't know any better, I would say I'm becoming a legend. On the other hand, I really don't play anymore (just login on occasion) so cheer up. :P

I wouldn't say your a legend I just enjoy making fun of you ;) and I'm always in a good mood no need for me to cheer up.
#74940 by Bellatrix Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:22 am
Ok could we leave the psycological evaluation for the proffesioonal people and stop with personal assaults, this is a thread made for diskussions on the topic not to justify it's existence...

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux