For AstroFlux related discussion
#74423 by LtWorf Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:19 pm
I really hope they get this worked out. Being able to offset some of the supporter cost via the Kreds system has kept me funneling money in to AF since this time last year. Not sure I'd keep playing without supporter, since I'd have to pay full price.
#74430 by Dmitry Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:12 am
Welp, guess I'll be flying around on my alt RigorMortis. Unfortunate as I have crap on that account :(
#74435 by Bellatrix Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:23 am
Devs confirmed the game is fixed for kong now, sorry for everyone who was planning on leaving for that reason only.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#74436 by Humnahaah Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 am
Bellatrix wrote:Devs confirmed the game is fixed for kong now, sorry for everyone who was planning on leaving for that reason only.


Excellent news!! A big thank you to the devs for fixing this issue :D
#74437 by BrianN Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:13 pm
Is this not worth an official announcement so that people dont leave without knowing?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74440 by Bellatrix Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:25 pm
BrianN wrote:Is this not worth an official announcement so that people dont leave without knowing?


You mean in the new section? Sure I can create it.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#74442 by bolbi Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:07 pm
BrianN wrote:Is this not worth an official announcement so that people dont leave without knowing?

Well Magnus logged on briefly earlier today and said in global "to all Kongretate players: we've fixed the stuff required for the game to work on Kong in the future :)" So if you were expecting a post from the Devs, that was probably their form of "announcing" it.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74445 by traf Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:22 pm
At three in the morning, when we have 40 people on. Yup, technically a global announcement :(

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74447 by Martin E Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:42 pm
traf wrote:At three in the morning, when we have 40 people on. Yup, technically a global announcement :(


dont mean to be a downer........but..................i would like to see a plan for future of the game. not in detail and i'm going to keep punkining along but it would be nice to know if there was a future possibly envisioned. Preferably before xmas and i have to take the socks versus flux.
Dont know how easy it would be to implement but even the level cap with the % bonuses would give non pvp players a target to potter along to for those of us who cant farm/cant be arsed farming the z beast of vors.
And btw the glitch on 155 level arts needing level 121 to use is really really annoying. On a happier note........em....the community is generally nice, the game is still fun and this comment should be read with the same amount of spirit in which it was wrote/written
#74448 by Bellatrix Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 pm
Martin E wrote:
traf wrote:At three in the morning, when we have 40 people on. Yup, technically a global announcement :(


dont mean to be a downer........but..................i would like to see a plan for future of the game. not in detail and i'm going to keep punkining along but it would be nice to know if there was a future possibly envisioned. Preferably before xmas and i have to take the socks versus flux.
Dont know how easy it would be to implement but even the level cap with the % bonuses would give non pvp players a target to potter along to for those of us who cant farm/cant be arsed farming the z beast of vors.
And btw the glitch on 155 level arts needing level 121 to use is really really annoying. On a happier note........em....the community is generally nice, the game is still fun and this comment should be read with the same amount of spirit in which it was wrote/written


Well the mods have been testing a fidget spinner for some time now and we have the balance update that is mostly sorted out. So those are coming sometime...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#74449 by Martin E Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:57 pm
Bellatrix wrote:
Martin E wrote:
traf wrote:At three in the morning, when we have 40 people on. Yup, technically a global announcement :(


dont mean to be a downer........but..................i would like to see a plan for future of the game. not in detail and i'm going to keep punkining along but it would be nice to know if there was a future possibly envisioned. Preferably before xmas and i have to take the socks versus flux.
Dont know how easy it would be to implement but even the level cap with the % bonuses would give non pvp players a target to potter along to for those of us who cant farm/cant be arsed farming the z beast of vors.
And btw the glitch on 155 level arts needing level 121 to use is really really annoying. On a happier note........em....the community is generally nice, the game is still fun and this comment should be read with the same amount of spirit in which it was wrote/written


Well the mods have been testing a fidget spinner for some time now and we have the balance update that is mostly sorted out. So those are coming sometime...


Shiny spinny thing..............me and cats are easily amused..........ok its trickier to amuse the cat
#74456 by Tef Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:40 pm
We have fixed this. Waiting confirmation from Kongregate. Sorry for the delay.
#74458 by traf Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:41 pm
You replied! Woohoo! :D

And yes, a response was exactly what we needed! :D

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74459 by BrianN Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:42 pm
Tef wrote:We have fixed this. Waiting confirmation from Kongregate. Sorry for the delay.


Image

ETA: Curse you traf for beating me by less than a minute!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74460 by traf Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:43 pm
BrianN wrote:ETA: Curse you traf for beating me by less than a minute!


nyah nyah :P

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.