For AstroFlux related discussion
#74400 by Syst185X Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 pm
There I go...

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#74405 by traf Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:32 pm
Sent another email :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74408 by Martin E Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:48 pm
Lack of information is a tad worrying, I might have to get socks and a tie instead of flux for xmas if we don't get info as to future of the game and I really don't need more of them !!
#74410 by porridgehead Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:47 am
Porridgehead will be dead.

Oh well, maybe it is time. Seems a pity to be brought down by Developer apathy.
#74411 by traf Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:18 am
It's probably time for me to go as well, 4+ years of astroflux is a good chunk of my life.

But like you said, this would be a sad way to go.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74412 by Martin E Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:28 am
Just in case it happens suddenly I would like to say farewell to anyone I like that is playing via Kong if nothing is going to be done (and it kinda looks that way) to transfer accounts. Sad way to end what has been a fun game and generally nice bunch of people.
Who else is liable to vanish , i'm facebook so guessing it's only a matter of time for it as well.
#74413 by Draconis Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:59 am
Calm down folks. Yahoo was killed too remember, and there was a mass migration for that, if devs can't do the security they want at kongregate then I'm sure they'll have us ready for transfers. I just wonder how they'll handle stuff like alt accounts who use the same email for kong as they do for the astroflux.org/net site already.

#74414 by PurpleVind Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:13 am
When I transferred from Yahoo, they made me change the email for login purposes.
#74415 by Martin E Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:15 pm
Draconis wrote:Calm down folks. Yahoo was killed too remember, and there was a mass migration for that, if devs can't do the security they want at kongregate then I'm sure they'll have us ready for transfers. I just wonder how they'll handle stuff like alt accounts who use the same email for kong as they do for the astroflux.org/net site already.

At that time tho we did sometimes see a dev, fleetingly , but they did communicate.
Just getting a feeling of cobwebs and dust at the min and while that may be appropriate for Halloween its a bad look on a solar system
#74416 by Bellatrix Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:40 pm
Martin E wrote:
Draconis wrote:Calm down folks. Yahoo was killed too remember, and there was a mass migration for that, if devs can't do the security they want at kongregate then I'm sure they'll have us ready for transfers. I just wonder how they'll handle stuff like alt accounts who use the same email for kong as they do for the astroflux.org/net site already.

At that time tho we did sometimes see a dev, fleetingly , but they did communicate.
Just getting a feeling of cobwebs and dust at the min and while that may be appropriate for Halloween its a bad look on a solar system


Never heard of the halloween solar system?

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#74417 by Martin E Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:59 pm
Bellatrix wrote:
Martin E wrote:
Draconis wrote:Calm down folks. Yahoo was killed too remember, and there was a mass migration for that, if devs can't do the security they want at kongregate then I'm sure they'll have us ready for transfers. I just wonder how they'll handle stuff like alt accounts who use the same email for kong as they do for the astroflux.org/net site already.

At that time tho we did sometimes see a dev, fleetingly , but they did communicate.
Just getting a feeling of cobwebs and dust at the min and while that may be appropriate for Halloween its a bad look on a solar system


Never heard of the halloween solar system?

Its the one with the giant punkin in the middle , with several gourds in close to it and further out some giant squashes that give you gas , a gherkin belt and 3 smaller cucumbers out towards the pickle clouds.
#74418 by McPwny Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:19 pm
i for one dont intend on transferring. kong has been good to me over the years. astroflux hasnt.

im sure you all can project the trajectory that this game is headed on your own anyways.

[PURPLE!]
#74419 by traf Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:54 pm
I don’t want to leave kong either . . . kong is a nice platform to play astroflux from!

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74421 by Bellatrix Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:50 pm
To transfer the account from kont wont mean your kong account will be closed down, so I dont really see the issue, if transfers would be needed. At this stage, we have no idea what is going on so that is really the bigger picture. I know there were some behind the scenes updates earlier this week, not sure if they are related to this matter thou.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.