For AstroFlux related discussion
#74471 by Martin E Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:57 am
Yay , the devs still exist !!!!
I was worried they were extinct and David Attenborough was about to do a program on them. Happiness is restored................now where is that fidget spinner........
Stay in touch with us, we worry when we don't hear from you
#74476 by traf Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:18 pm
Jpsi wrote:
Martin E wrote:Stay in touch with us, we worry when we don't hear from you

Yeap :D

Making your people worry is not what you’re trying to do, I would imagine :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74506 by McPwny Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:33 am
i was certain i was going to die.

[PURPLE!]
#74512 by Bellatrix Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:13 am
McPwny wrote:i was certain i was going to die.

Sorry 8 more lives left :)

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#74580 by hattemandendk Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:42 pm
Tef wrote:We have fixed this. Waiting confirmation from Kongregate. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you!

But for gods sake just write a little message on the forum once in a while so we can avoid the confusion and the negativity. Just be honest about what you guys are doing or are up too. :P

http://i.epvpimg.com/39nOg.png
#74623 by TBNRKekOnDeck Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 am
I'd still like a way to migrate my kong alt to astroflux, since kong has too much lag to play on. 2 fps and 300 ping when getting shot at means I can't do anything. and it's such a waste, since I have assassin T29, photonic blaster, and chono beam on it, and it's only lvl 65.
#74639 by BrianN Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:49 am
Get adblocker...this game was basically unplayable for me early on on yahoo games...then I turned all of the options down to bare bones and got the adblock on and it was fine.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke