For AstroFlux related discussion
#73970 by McPwny Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:28 am
have you noticed that lately many of the top pvp players have consisted of an arsenal composed exclusively of ships and weapons from the to-nerf list?

[PURPLE!]
#73971 by Monohelix Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:21 am
What you haven't noticed is that its that way since the last two years.
#73972 by mt10kardans Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:30 am
That is how it works. Use most op weps/ships to win and when they get nerfed good replace them with new op weps/ships and move on. Thats nothing new. And if you if you find something good that not considered op allready because it needs specific set dont use it much before balance update because it will get nerfed too most likely.
#73973 by McPwny Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:57 am
why would i try and weasle my way out of an update like that? for some unfair advantage over the other handfull of players that play pvp?

i just want competitive gameplay as much as the next guy.

[PURPLE!]