Mitrilion: Unknown
Vibrilian: Unknown
Sarkinon: 11000:1
Neurona: Unknown, possibly 40:1
Cynapsian: Unknown, possibly 40:1

Rapir:
Fulzar: 4000:1
Vorsran: Unknown
Co-Op Survival: Unknown (Considering Rapir because red)
dm2: Unknown
dom2: Unknown
dom3: Unknown
Last edited by NinjaKaleSplat on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do not make yourself the protagonist, or it will seem everyone else is the antagonist. I learned that the hard way.
#75891 by Grobson Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:16 pm
Impressive piloting to “boldly go where no one has gone before!”

You guys seem a bit bored though.. :D

My best arts - probably already have better..but still fun,
#75895 by NinjaKaleSplat Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:04 am
Grobson wrote:Impressive piloting to “boldly go where no one has gone before!”

You guys seem a bit bored though.. :D

yes

Do not make yourself the protagonist, or it will seem everyone else is the antagonist. I learned that the hard way.
#75903 by WishingStar Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:23 am
NinjaKaleSplat wrote:Current knowledge of px:coordinate ratios:

Antor:
Hyperion: 4000:1
Kapello: Unknown
Venturi: Unknown, possibly 40:1
Durian: Unknown
Arrenius: Unknown

Gellan:
Kritillian: Unknown
Zergilin: Unknown
Hozar: Unknown
Mitrilion: Unknown
Vibrilian: Unknown
Sarkinon: 11000:1
Neurona: Unknown, possibly 40:1
Cynapsian: Unknown, possibly 40:1

Rapir:
Fulzar: 4000:1
Vorsran: Unknown
Co-Op Survival: Unknown (Considering Rapir because red)
dm2: Unknown
dom2: Unknown
dom3: Unknown

No. If Fulzar was indeed 4000:1, you would have to move something like the distance from one end of New Erath's orbit to the other to go one coordinate. It is most likely 40:1 (which, judging by the position of the borders, would make Venturi 10:1). Your measurements for Hyperion and Sarkinon are also way off. Sarkinon appears to have ~85 px per coordinate, and I believe Hyperion is the same as Fulzar.

Yes, this means that the border is at around 21mil px, not 2.1bil px. No, I don't know why. Your coordinates might be converted to an int in hundredths of a pixel at some point (which, if it only happens at certain times, would explain why you don't wrap around until you turn/use engine boost), I don't know. But the px:coordinate ratio in Fulzar (or any system, for that matter) definitely isn't anywhere near 4000:1.
#75913 by traf Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:32 am
That’s odd . . . I have to divide the server’s numbers in sarkinon by 11000, and in vorsran the server’s numbers have to be divided by 12500. In Hyperion, the number I divide it by is actually 4000. Perhaps I’m not using the pixel values though?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75915 by WishingStar Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 am
traf wrote:That’s odd . . . I have to divide the server’s numbers in sarkinon by 11000, and in vorsran the server’s numbers have to be divided by 12500. In Hyperion, the number I divide it by is actually 4000. Perhaps I’m not using the pixel values though?

Are the values from the server floating-point numbers or integers? They're probably in hundredths of a pixel, which would explain why the border is at 21mil pixels, not 2.1bil pixels. It'd be a bit odd for it to be in hundredths of a pixel if it was a floating-point number, though...
#75916 by traf Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 am
I think I read it as a double, mainly so that I can do sweet maths with it. The number I get from the server is a whole number though, no decimal places.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#76078 by BayD3 Mon May 14, 2018 10:40 pm
How is Hyperion 1:4000?
Doing calculations my full tp of a vindi covers 480k pixels. That means that in a couple hundred tp's I should reach the border. Because my tp takes up 120 corrds , that would mean that 120*4k = 480k.
(I did it in hyp , just to make sure)

http://prntscr.com/dt775c
Um , who hacked my computer?