For AstroFlux related discussion
#72765 by TBNRKekOnDeck Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:17 pm
I want you all to KOS me whenever you see me, I like to PVP.
Don't tell me you reason when u do it tho, i want to not know why exactly so i can mope in chat :D good luck noobs!
#72774 by traf Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 am
And your name in game would be . . . ?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#72806 by zZoNe Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:08 pm
No worries, if you want a challenge, try surviving against me :)
#72807 by bolbi Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm
Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like an imposter trying to get someone KoS'd?

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#72809 by Arceus Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:38 pm
bolbi wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like an imposter trying to get someone KoS'd?

Nah i know this guy ingame he is who he says he is

If you are interested in joining Helpers I please follow the link below:
http://astrofluxhelpersclan.enjin.com

#75707 by BrianN Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:38 pm
TBNRKekOnDeck wrote:I know this is kind of late, but this was probably my brother lul.

Fake News!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke